Suggestions

A system that automatically kicks players whose guns shoot faster than the intended RoF.

wrong message?
wrong message?

Invisible message.*

Itā€™s asking me if lā€™ve tried the ā€˜<3ā€™ emoji, so here goes nothing::heart:

IN BRAH :smiley:, I donā€™t think you understand how this works.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

So youre saying we ask the guy who created the hacks nicely to please stop? The glitch is already out there, 12glitch13 uses the same glitch to exploit the game as everyone else, he was not the first. He used a pre-existing app to create that ā€œhackā€, not his own ā€œbreakingā€ into the code, if you will.

If you see the type of games that 12glitch13 hack, using unity web player, soon the game changed to WebGL, this could be the first step to end with him and all the guys using hack.

pff i never say that i check how to hack WebGL.
Btw if you donā€™t accept that someone try to make better your suggestion or opine, you should not post anymore.

It doesnā€™t matter. Iā€™m sure if someone hacks anything theyā€™ll patch it rather quickly. Our last dev was not active, which is why the hackers were never fixed.

2 Likes
  • We should get CW here to suggest some stuff and maybe help the id.net team fix the game. As far as I know, heā€™s the most knowledgeable player in FFT.

• Iā€™m totally with SS when he says that ā€œdouble-slashā€ should be removed. The most important is the reason he gives: it wasnt supposed to be there. I also thought the same the first time I saw CW stun locking someone with his mauler.

• I think it makes sense that the rockets can stun you. But the curves they make are not realistic. If their curves were larger, they would be easier to avoid.

Besides that, I tend to agree with Invisble and andrea. Good suggestions guys!

(Bel, you really liked bunny hopping? :confused:)

1 Like

Rockets also get crazy when you play in Space Station and you try to switch to a zone with different gravity. And I liked bunny hopping. :3

Thanks, ill check it

1 Like

Tank with bunny hopā€¦ :S

Ive seen his videos how do you think I knew who you were talking about. I realize the number of hack FFT videos on youtube are large.

I said all of this on the forums before SS, not my fault people either deny acknowledgement or simply just dont read.

I demand evidence! :joy:

2 Likes

Yep, bunny hopping was the best. Also, we should get jan in here, if I remember correctly he helped frg a lot with patching hacks.

Because he was the one that found them, and he helped them with bugs and things that didnt work right. Not intentional ā€œglitchingā€ of the game mechanics. Although the orb caster spam I see nowadays did originate with Janiye.

Who the heck is gjipie anyway?
Sorry, but I have alzheimer.
And a little bit of ignorance.

2 Likes
Y8 Games