Suggestions

I’m sad because if they was updating this game it could be one of the most populer games this year

But no they left the game behind

idk whats the point of making a good game and after you don’t update it for 3 years

From now on, all posts that are not connected to the topic will be removed.
Apparently giving multiple warnings made no difference.

1 Like

@Nox Why don’t you give us an update about what’s currently going on with the game? The developers don’t even comment or check this anymore. I don’t think forum rules matter at this point.

1 Like

batte eye system and class balance needed :smiley:

How many times exactly I need to tell u that I’m not working on the game anymore? Been like that since I tried to do rebalancing.

sorry to say but it does not make much business sense to keep investing in the game which have no returns.

1 Like

^There is ur answer.

As u know from before (and for those who did not), FRG had same issue with FFT. Servers has own cost and Y8 keeps them up, of course, otherwise game wouldn’t be around anymore.
We all want updates and such. But sadly, at this point it’s not possible.

Thank you for your straightforward and direct answer.

I’m sure that we all hope for an update, but indeed it’s impossible as Dea said. Thanks again for giving the answer FRG couldn’t.

Finally, a response. You guys should of said this a year ago instead of being so misleading and promising changes that were never going to happen. Sucks I’ll never play this game again because it’s not fun anymore, but good luck on whatever project you guys work on in the future. [quote=“Dea83, post:1381, topic:2062”]
^There is ur answer.

As u know from before (and for those who did not), FRG had same issue with FFT. Servers has own cost and Y8 keeps them up, of course, otherwise game wouldn’t be around anymore.
[/quote]

If you knew, you should of just told me. I asked about updates for months and I did deserve to know. I invested so much time into the game trying to make it better when I was a mod. Sorry if I seem salty or bitchy, but you all know how passionate I was about this game.

1 Like

Not meant on offensive way, but at this point of life and age, u should figure some stuff on ur own. As in ‘why’.
I don’t even ask about FFT, busy with other stuff. And even if I do, doesn’t mean that every info can be shared with u or whoever. And I’m legit the last person here who should share such info xD

1 Like

Atleast now we can give up all our hope…

1 Like

sorry I’m not checking forum very often just got little time[quote=“Rja12, post:1384, topic:2062”]
good luck on whatever project you guys work on in the future.
[/quote]

thanks[quote=“Rja12, post:1384, topic:2062”]
I asked about updates for months and I did deserve to know.
[/quote]

Andrea did not know about it[quote=“ARMYGUY, post:1386, topic:2062, full:true”]
Atleast now we can give up all our hope.
[/quote]

maybe not because we might work in this game from scratch after our current 2 projects.

1 Like

Why is this game has no mods? I had been playing for 12 hours daily in every servers in this game and found out hackers and cheaters that are not getting banned. Please help to do something, otherwise this game will be worsen than usual. Those hackers and cheaters is trying to ruin this game.

Hacker: Nothingcanbefun
Senpai

Cheater : Those who always play capturing turn by turn which also know as “Fast Money”. They usually
play in space station.

The rest I can’t remember their name.

1 Like

Because moderators did it in their free time, part of their good will as well since this ‘job’ isn’t paid. Ppl can’t really watch on servers 24/7.
Been on today but there was no any issue during that time.

For any report proof is needed.

2 Likes

Nope , they are not hackers. I’ve seen few people call them hackers when they use Assassin or Snipe with Gunner (Pro snipers) , It’s not hack , just Assassin’s E ability and sniping skills not aim lock lol. Also I never them saw them hack , played with them a lot of times. But if you think someone’s hacking , take ss or record and note down the names , Like Dea said proof is needed.

And yeah I saw two people today , Hao and tony , will DM dea or ankit

To report players in future use Report Players!

3 Likes

This is so sad :laughing: When I miss being called a hacker, just log in on FFT account, usually takes around 20mins :joy:

3 Likes

Has tony gone to the dark side? :cry:

3 Likes

yes, the good old days

2 Likes

WhiteXhadow, all I can do is take ss of what they hacked, Nothingcanbefun teleport with his shocker and move extremely fast plus rapid fire which is impossible to be done by a normal player. This is what I saw. I heard that this game is dead, no devs and updates, so how could those hackers possibly banned? :joy:

1 Like

(1) Teleporting with shocker. That’s lag.
(2) Moving extremely fast. Sliding. You can get to 80mph+ with any class.
(3) Rapid fire - I assume Tony was using gunner, then it’s full AR which makes the shoot rate considerably faster.

It’s not hacking.

2 Likes
Y8 Games