Suggestions

Map-Space Station
Name-Omar

1 Like

the only thing that he did that looked like hacking was electrifying players in the spawning area in 2 seconds

Sadly, need video for hackers.

I will try to make a video with hackers when I see them

1 Like

Great, thanks!

1 Like

yeah but some hackers is just pro guest hacking the game to be boring.

8v8 and tank’s aim.
All we need

@shadowelite7 Give up buddy, I did. I would come to the forum and post suggestions or ask the devs if they’re working on anything and they ignore everything. I doubt they’re doing any updates and they bought the game like 2 years ago. Wait, the hackers are back? Wasn’t webgl supposed to fix that? So they lied and ruined the quality of the game because of webgl and the hackers are still back. Lol.

Just find a better game, this game will never grow and it’s in a bad state. It’s so sad because this game was such a GREAT idea and creation by FRG. Imagine if this was updated with new things it would be so good. Oh well now I’m playing better games that actually update and care about the players. Good luck buddy.

3 Likes

Somewhere deep… I feel the same :worried:

Instead of improving,its getting worse day by day

I see what you mean

:hushed:

Yeah I know haw you feel Rja that old days well never come back I was playing this game from 2013 to 2016 it was so fun memories when the bomber and commando update come out I was so exited but suddenly the hacker born and the game start getting worst so I decided to leave

all admins start leaving one after one …

I back after 2 years to see haw the game become but I was very upset not a single update or change its just getting worst
I thing I better back play fortnite and league of legends

bye league of legends you was a good game

bye freefall tournament *

He has league and we may not get new updates on fft because the current devs quit due to not being paid by the hour

Fft may be owned by y8 but the game has no developers

what if we make a anti hacking systeam.

That would be cool and alot of hard work, why not use battle eye

#HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS :slight_smile:

#AND HAPPY chrimas

Y8 Games