Suggestions

I have few sugestions. I am listing them in points as I have many of those.

︻デ═一 Bring the medals because I have heard that they are on Coming Soon! for a long enough time.

︻デ═一 Fix the bugs on the maps (every map has 1)

︻デ═一 Give the models of the classes (heroes now) to selected people so that new skins can be developed by users. (If possible then allow users to sell them for z cash at the price they want to sell it because ofcourse, not everyone can spend a lot of money)

︻デ═一 Maybe introduce a new class (now hero)?

Thanks,
︻デ═一 vяιsнтяιx

hola soy G1. santiago quiero mi cambio de nombre a XtremeX gracias .

The game will be much more better if u add tiny docks,lft+ or even gen+ rooms

Game Mode Suggestions

Dual Mode (1v1)
capture the flag
Quad Hog
Arena Mode (basically tps moba)
Battle Royale
Freeze tag

Cap the flag wouldnt be possible. Arena exists tho xd

2 Likes

game requests

Map Editor

A new hero that has the ability to shape shift but the ability can wear off

Emojis in game chat by just using these examples

:) :( 

:slight_smile: :frowning:

Steam requests for the future

• Steam achievements that are tied with the game achievements
  • Steam Trading cards
  • Steam backgrounds
  • Game badges that you can display on your steam profile that would look like something from fft
2 Likes

In kongregate, if a friend of ours was playing in a room, it would say (1) next to room pop. which shows how many friends are playing in that particular room. With the release of steam i think it would be cool to see where your steam friends are playing so you can join them.

2 Likes

good idea, we will think of something.

What if we would consider not deleting posts and threads that you people do not enjoy.

This is a running joke at this point.

6 Likes

Give me some time to sort all this out.

How long though? things have escalated to such a point that this is going to really hurt the image of you and the other devs.

Patience is good, I would imagine there’s an influx of stuff going on since the Steam release.

To get back on the topic of suggestions related to the game…

Can we get this map added back as an addition to the game? Maybe call it the “Sub-Zero Training Arena” :grin:

2 Likes

I think it would be nice if in-game cash could be purchased and anonymously gifted to the player of your choice.

1 Like

So I’ve made 2 very crude images here, to help me describe ideas for new maps.

1st one. The base for each team is the ship/hanger from KOTH, floating above a world of clouds (yes I know, similar to bespin) it’s doors have been closed up except for one exit port. Upon exiting the base, you are falling downwards. Similar mechanics to PL except there is nowhere to land but green jump pads, or the cap. This means all battle either takes place in the air or on the cap points themselves. You navigate around using the green jump pads, and if you fall off the cap and don’t make it to a jump pad, you are bounced back upwards towards the nearest jump pad or cap.
This would make for a chaotic and fun battle match.

Ok, second map idea, a gravity sphere floating in space.
There would be spike-like rods coming out of it for snipers, and gravity otherwise would hold you to the ball. At two points in the sphere, there would be green glowing entrance ports, which would open up to the inside of the sphere, where your boots are still gravitating to the side of the ball, so you could run around it like a giant hamster ball with jump pads, small walls and a central or multiple cap points.
As with the first idea, gravity aspects from PL and space station are necessary components.

3 Likes

What happened to the old tutorial zone with AI bots that you go through when first playing the game? could you not turn that into some kind of permanent PvBots zone to ease players into the game instead of a one time thing? this was one of the major problems with the game on kong and here.

no one knows what to do or what to even shoot at. once that was implemented a lot of the new players knew what they were doing and not being thrown into the shar… i mean vet tank.

I believe that was disabled because it took too long, was forced, and it was pretty boring.
I agree that some sort of introduction to the game mechanics is important, but I believe we need to revisit the concept with fresh eyes and ideas. A forced 5 minute tutorial just doesn’t cut it any more.

If anyone has an idea for a tutorial introduction which is short, interesting, and useful, I would love to hear it!

Some ideas I’ve thought of:

• first-game popups (non-blocking!) which show various moves like sliding, target lock and wall-walking
  • a ‘new player’ room which isn’t a competition so players can experiment without pressure, no access after first rank is gained in the battle rooms to minimise griefers, almost instant respawn on death
  • a short version of the old tutorial with shorter passages, a less annoying jump experience, and automatic ‘graduation’ after you have used each feature (slide, target lock, walls, alternative weapons)… progress shown on a tick-box flyout

I totally agree with new player only rooms, if only it would mean that all other rooms that are not rank locked are given a first rank only lock that way teams are not lop sided and becoming potatos vs vets. last thing we want is leaving possibly new players a bad taste in their mouth after a stomping.

I can’t remember exactly (it was a one time thing) but i think i remember the tutorial zone having videos to show you what to do. e.g a video of a player jump jetting to a ledge with how to instructions and then let the player do it.

Also when you you say disabled you mean the AI was too long to code again? if so would it be possible to just add respawning dummies? that way a new player has something to actually shoot at and identify friendlies and foes.

I think it was just turned off as a feature, but I will need to dig into some new code parts (for me) to find out for sure.

I gots me an few ideas to stops the blaster hate?

i think someone said this before but what if the rocket launcher got a nerf to its locked on rocket damage and a boost to it’s non locked on damage but with a slightly slower reload?

what if after getting a stun you get a 2 or more second buff that prevents stun locking?

Now what if we haven’t seen a nerf to blaster because of how it is mechanic wise? perhaps a rework is needed and my suggestion is we remove the whole big and massive rocket launcher aspect from it.
Blaster is quite an area of denial class so im thinking is what if the rocket launcher became a sort of rocket minigun with knockback? not in the sense that its going to have 9001 fire rate and keep the same damage like the full auto guns the gunner and scout has but with a much lower magazine or w/e multi rocket launchers use, the damage dealt per rocket and maybe a slightly faster fire rate to off set the nerf in damage.

This is because i have noticed that the mag based weapons the scout and gunner use which have a different firing mode when locked on with and perhaps the rocket launcher could use that, rockets get very low damage with a hefty knock back, and obviously keeping the lock on feature the knock back would be big enough to give someone the chance to run all whilst keeping the area of denial aspect.

Pretty good idea, so your idea is to rework heavy rocket launcher and make it something that does low damage and pushes back players? Sounds like a good idea - but you need to get down exactly how much pushback there is. As a melee class I find the Q of blaster insanely annoying - if blaster could do that all the time it would be the ultimate capping class and I’m sure that this rework would cement blaster’s reputation as the most annoying class.

I believe the devs already planned a nerf, they said that they’d make the HRL not able to have lock-on and increase damage of non-locked on mode. Tbh, if they do that most people are going to become minigun spammers. What I think is the solution:

HRL DOESN’T have insane damage. It’s the fact that multiple rockets can be in the air at the same time - kind of like orb spam. One orb isn’t insanely powerful - but 2/3 in a row are. Same with HRL. Rocket spam is the issue.

Solution: Only a certain number of rockets can be in the air at the same time. Let’s say you shoot 2 rockets while sliding at one person. You shoot another one, the first rocket shot disappears.

The other weapons of Blaster aren’t that overpowered. Another small nerf I’d propose is tweaking the damage of Micro a little bit, and making repulsion field not be able to “repel” damage.

1 Like
Y8 Games