Suggestions

first of all,HRL HAS insane damage…im not sure if that’s beacuse of MD or not,but nothing should justify the fact that a single rocket that hits me (even if i play the bomber) takes away ALL of my health. moreover most rockets are powerfull enough to take down the shields,leaving you to daze out for a split second,and then more rockets hit you and you’re done for.
other then that,i do think that the rockets shouldn’t be spammable,but it’s not only that,the rockets are freaking fast,and it’s unfair in addition to how powerfull they are,their guiding system is accurate to the point where i could finish 20 loops midair trying to shake them off and still get hit,and not only can they reach the other side of the map,sometimes you see rockets exploding meters away from you,and you STILL get hit…
i think the entire thing needs a rework too…

Then decrease the damage of HRL. It’s as simple as that. Take off the stuns too.

how possible is it to do reskins like the m3ndi3 gunner? you could try and pull off what Warframe is currently doing where they simply reskin their characters and give it a price. I dunno how long this kind process would take for this game but people do like skins a lot and would pay to look better than the rest, which is known as fashionframe in warframe.

It is a good go to option for games when content is a bit out of reach for the moment to bring in some of glorious green stuff, which will then get attention of some more manpower to start bringing in that content eh? eh?

1 Like

Hi! Waffles here. Noticed that some balancing things have come up for discussion, and even though I seem to have missed the ideal time to chime in about them, here’s my two cents: For nerfing blaster and tanks movespeed, as it’s already agreed upon, I think their E should either stop or slow their speed once it’s hit its max distance. In its current state I feel that it’s the biggest issue with Blasters’ movement, as it allows them to instantly get back to their top speed if they get stunned or knocked back.

For tank and assassin, maybe their sliding speed shouldn’t be added to their jump speed?

Also, I believe megadamage REALLY shouldn’t effect catalyze toxins, as it’s basically double-dipping. You get increased base damage on your attacks. (which increases your catalyze damage) then it applies again to catalyze (effectively increasing it again)

1 Like

How in the world do u even type so much

I type more just for no reason

Hey, what the hell, hey dude

lol

Hi everyone, can anyone please tell me how to be a moderator in this game? I am interested to be one of the in-game moderator.

Hi, sorry, but there won’t be more moderators.

I’ll still answer - ppl who had a title of mod were trust worthy and ppl who helped multiple times before with reports and such.

Hello, I wanted to know if when I buy a hero that is 70 slugs I get skin or just the hero

Hi, I believe u need to buy separately skin and hero. With a difference that skin is buyable only with slugs, while hero can be bought for in-game money (z-cash)

Dea83 omg your are nice to us thank you dud

what does cash boost do

I used that once. It doubles the cash you earn on battles.

1 Like

Steam only suggestion

Add a DLC that includes all heroes free when you play the game on steam
Skins or cosmetics won’t be free

PTS (public test server) which allows you to join a private server that is not seen by the none DLC users so they can test out upcoming features

Map editor + steam workshop for user created maps to be put in the game

1 Like

Denied!!

Do you even play on steam
Apparently what I said only goes to steam fft
Not browser fft

Oof

Too much benefits for 5 bucks. R u serious

Y8 Games