Suggestions

I am not going to say I never want to be a mod, but I have no intentions of being a mod. My goal and what I want so bad is to be the player developer for Tank and to be the first player/non-dev to test any new Tank changes. I want to be involved in all things tank.

I’ve been playing this game for like four years. Ever since University started again, I play perhaps 1-2 hours a week. So if I was chosen as mod or mini-mod, I would be only able to “mod” May to Aug.

Other suggestions:

• Can there be anything be done to load the game faster? More often than not, initially unity or (any) browser crashes.
  • Please implement ping limit. Laggy players ruin games…
  • Any way to remove moon base lag? After sometime like 5-10+ minutes, the map gets extremely glitchy.
  • Make General + room only? Similar to Lft + rooms…
  • Please implement badges or achievements please. And make them see-able by all other players.
  • Make it so a person saying “give me password”, “password”, “gimme pass” or “share account” in any language be automatically kicked from the room or be given warning. Along with automatic report sent to admin or whomever, just to read their conversation.

All I can think for now. :smiley:

3 Likes

Ayy, those are great ideas. Long time no see bro!

After playing Reinhardt in Overwatch (tank,without gun,only hammer) i realised how Tank in FFT is op.
his hammer should do less dmg then dps and he is supposed to be…tanky. like slower,but still effective and to counter fire/dmg with his shield.

Other suggestions:
Remove autolock. Game would be way more skill based.

Season skins. Good for devs,new stuff for players. Its not p2w which is good.

More cooldown on skills. Q 12 sec, E 8 sec?

Warning for control point. Many players ignore cp lol.

More rooms for smaller teams. 5vs5 or 6vs6,plus some custom game tool so at least we can form teams,since u are able to switch only when u have more points and someone leave.

Make moon base playable again. Its a nice map,but lag is insane if room is full.

Hero limit. Since these are big teams,there should be hero limit. Each of every hero. So if someone pick Scout,other player is not able to chose same.

Private message in game. If i want to message friend in game,i need to type in match or team chat,which is not that good.

Temp ban in mood tools. Mods are allowed to temp ban on 1 week max,if same player is reported again,its up to devs to perma ban him. As mod,i found it very frustrating to chase one hacker in 15 rooms more then 1h since when i kick him from one,he goes in another. Endless circle.

A lot of suggestions,but I dunno what is possible from devs side to improve/fix. Hope u gonna see this and maybe think about it.

nice suggestion, andrea.

1 Like

Very good suggestions, but if we increase the cooldown in the skills, the game would be a lot slower.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Im on work atm,but ill explain later why i said that

Comparing Rein with Tank does make tank OPAF

You should compare tank with bastion, bastion is 10 times stronger then tank in fft.

Bastion is different lol. Rein got shield and charge which is similar to tanks stun (just going 1 mile more lol).

Anyways, a_nothing,to answer on ur question.
Dunno for u,but as player who had bunch of matches (more then 10k matches), i found it unfair and annoying to use 3 bombs on 1 player in single attack. Example: i am gunner,enemy scout going on me,avoiding 1 haze,then he throws 2 more.
second example is assassin. His low cooldowns and R ability makes him instakilling a lot. Not gonna mention speed of assassin which is also insane to track.

Overwatch has better cooldowns and its very fast game. Plus include sliding in FFT and u see that everything is fast. Sadly,before playing OW i didnt notice many mistakes in FFT in hero balance etc. Blaster acts like flanker,instead of being in tank group of classes. Blazer is fine. Commandos BR is almost useless.

Oh ok, now I get it.
I tought you were trying to increase ALL the cooldowns.

It already is.

Gjipie2d1 AnkitLike seriously? This is gonna ruined the game totally, trust meh … right now the current Mods only trust their friends
and they’ll NEVER gonna assign an unknown player to be a mini-mod plus,
these same mods also have Alts account (got more than one account)
which will also be used to disturbance , abusing powers etc for no valid
reasons.

This post initially tackled its desired point in the right direction but took an unneeded curve. Mods can be incompetent, but they’re not powerhungry. If anything they’re reluctant when kicking players. Each mod has a separate and unique tolerance level, which to your point, shows how much of an order they’re guiding by. Or in this case, the lack of order they’re complying by.

Giving them (this much?) more power and responsibility isn’t healthy. Just assign someone from either your team or this community the ability to ban. Minimods can testify reports, but this is as much influence as they should get when deciding who gets banned and who doesn’t. Regular users can continue reporting.

You can create the criteria needed for each report to be granted valid(excluding video evidence as that’s not going to need any player backing I presume).

Guys, seriously, why are we focusing on literally the least of our problems rn? The forum layout isn’t too admirable, sure, and the Twitter feed isn’t ordered nicely, but that’s Twitter. It’s also FFT’s twitter page, mind you. There aren’t any insightful things that come from there, plus you’re restricted to just 140 characters. If you want to voice insightful things, just use the forums. Also regarding this current forum, why couldn’t we just stick to Kong forums? Seriously. Why did we get a new forum? Why are we focusing on improving the quality of said forum when there’s already an existing designated forum that no one’s ever complained about(as in the actual forum, not the content that purges it), easy to use and grasped by everyone here?

Tbh I think this thread’s just flooding ankit’s list of priorities with really unneeded stuff. We should, by all means, suggest ideas but feeding him more than he can swallow won’t help us accomplish what’s really needed: the removal of hacks/banning of hackers. It only takes up valuable time he could use doing something more realistic and more needed.

2 Likes

Games that go OT should reward larger prizes. Both for the winning and losing team, this ought to.make people cap more. :innocent:

No he’s not. 4heroes in Overwatch directly counter him. Bastion isn’t as strong as you think he is. Genji eats Bastion.

I do not play OW, but I’ve hard that’s a very hated hero because of the cheap tactics it uses to kill and because due to these cheap tactics they always appear in that final kill cam (or however that thing is called).

OW aside,i think that debuffs like stuns,headshots,poison and even fire should all have a fixed value for whatever weapon/ability used to activate then,and none of them should be affected by crits/megadamage…

Since you have a big issue with mods, what exactly are we doing wrong? All we can do is report and kick players. I don’t know exactly what you expect us to do with such little resources.

1 Like
Y8 Games