Suggestions

i think we need a whole new thread to even start talking about the balancing issues,then and only then we should post whatever everyone agreed on

Balancing is pretty important. Maybe even most important before they bring out new characters.

This is the thread for balancing, did you not read my suggestions on tank. I have plenty of ideas that give your bomber a shot in any situation. I want kills to be earned by the better mechanical player not the guy with the fat class. Those suggestions on tank were fair, not my fault you didnt want to read/acknowledge them.

Also I would love to do the FAQ thread for everyone. Some answers to the FAQ have changed and i would like to be able to ask you Ankit as the new devs will be the only ones able to answer once the girst update comes out.

I think pointless (someonepro) is talking about how on kongregate there used to be a Hero Balance thread that was incredibly huge. He’s got a point since hero balance could easily clutter the suggestion thread.

exactly what beli said,we need to have 1 thread meant solely to deal with the balancing,where everyone could easily focus on eachother’s ideas,and then every now and then write down the tweaks we all wanna see

But these new devs are more active, and when they deal with the hacks, glitchs, and WebGL things to make this game playable, they will be looking at this thread and the report players thread the most. This is a perfect place to talk about balancing. We throw out our ideas then they write down what they like as the devs, they tell us what they are thinking and we give them feedback. This can happen every 3-7 weeks, this type of transactional communication between Dev and Players. Then whenever they come out with a new update we make a new topic on the update, using the update name like any other game forum. That will give post-update feedback that they can work with.

1 Like

then what im saying is that we should make a thread that focuses entirely on the balancing issues instead of having some balancing ideas being pushed away for unrelated suggestions,and every 2-3 weeks or so when we’ve reached a checkpoint in our balancing ideas,we’ll post that checkpoint here and the devs will look at it
even so,if we’ll make a thread like that,then it’s probably gonna be to big for the devs to ignore

This thread is too big already, it is their job to advance this game and our desire to do the same. We do not need a different thread. Because that splits their attention between two threads, we must keep their focus on this thread and the reported players thread. Less threads means more focus.

Hello Guys, I think we can use one thread for now but once we start implementing features, we can start new thread and discuss in more details :slight_smile:

or maybe one you can take Balancing as a topic and note everyone’s idea and I create a new closed thread to keep everything in one place not scattered as we have right now.

This is not needed right away, but i think a new friend system would be great. The new one currently sucks. We should be able to send private messages in-game and live chat while playing with people who are in different rooms. That would be great. I would of suggested voice chat in-game, but some players would think it’s ok to insult people and yell with it. So i don’t think that would fit.

There are some people you just dont want to talk to… cough anjum cough Oh and check this out XD

Also is that okay with you guys, Panda made his own decision to create the balancing thread. Since he already made the thing might as well not go to waste. I would like to post a giant post that contains a tank rebalancing in every detail.

Hahaha lol

cool, you can start I’ll lock it.

You answer is off topic! and about the MOD’s im sayig “ACTIVES MOD” we need that our server always in an monitoring spècially for give a kick to this hackers. now well! i know rja and noxa whos the spanish? :slight_smile: my time ingame is 3-4 hours and i dunt see any mod spanish yet!

SupersSonics is what you would call the Moderator 2nd in command and he is from Spain. xRaiLight, his mod name, is fluent in spanish. We have old time and respected players that can quickly get in touch with moderators, from all around the world, many languages are covered, especially the common languages.
If you have any questions you can message him on these forums @xRaiLight or on kongregate where he plays the game http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/SupersSonics

1 Like

Really I do not know if you still understand me!

We have moderators? Yes, we have it! But we need ACTIVE MODERATORS guys&girls. im from venezuela gmt-4.

and every time I go I sometimes see to Rja online or Noxanima but not much!

How we can kick to this fvck hackers ingame? with inactive moderatos? with none action about it? lmao…

They have lives, you are online when most Americans are online. We have 5 moderators with 100 players on at any given point. We all have lives outside outside of this game and many of us are in college. You wont see moderators often because they bounce from room to room, they can never stay in one room too long because it is their job to scour the servers to find rule breakers. Also xRaiLight is on quite often even when our time zone is online, that is how we know him after all. The game state now has it where the moderators have little power as it is but that will change in the near future. You must be patient with the moderators, they are people too. They all care a lot about the well being of this game and its honest players.

1 Like

For moderators to actually be able to do a proper job is if the game had an in game pm or call mod function.
Where mods get a notification so long as there online of which server the hacker is in. And so that it cant be abused you have a cool down timer for using it again.
Also just to add we need a mod for the UTC+ time zone every other mod is asleep for all I know…
Around this time servers are mostly always empty and when a hacker joins its either take the risk of losing your sanity trying to make him lose or just quit playing the game until hes gone…
Since the lack of people online you can’t hope to find another server with the same or even enough people to play the match in. Pretty much one hacker can ruin your game completely playing around these times…

I think a vote to kick would be cool also if no one is around. The thing is, some people might use it for wrong.

we can create few mini mods and 2 mini mods needed to kick a person :slight_smile:

What exactly is a mini mod?

Y8 Games