Suggestions

java blocked SK for me lol xD

1 Like

I lost my account, the site I was playing on removed the game without giving me any notification.
So many amazing gear all gone :expressionless:

Contact Gray Havens and ask to move ur acc on steam or something.

1 Like

getting asia server is one of my reason getting excited on webgl port :Dā€¦
for rizen suggestion ankit already answer it all :slight_smile:

1 Like

The game really need private servers, or choose only one class for example, shuttle bay, only Gunners, or only scouts, is so comun that Lft+ rooms all the players use the same class to make more funny and interesting the match, but sometimes join other players with blaster or another class and the funny match, ends in one second, or sometimes to play Vs, PVP, 1vs1

2 Likes

That what u said can be done with game mode ā€˜Custom gameā€™ā€¦where u would be able to invite friends and decide how to make 2 teams. We tried so many times with sniper battles and dear lord, everytime someone interrupt it.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

So i can actually put a bullet in your head before you get disconnected, right ?

2 Likes

donā€™t underestimate my random dc :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Haha have this kind :point_up_2: of Mod/Devps is so cool :joy: 10/10

2 Likes

I played more then you :stuck_out_tongue: I even got the tort shield and the kat gears a lot of grinding but I got all my desired stuff.

1 Like

I played since Beta, probably DNL though.

1 Like

1 Like

I still have pretty good stuff there lol

1 Like

Missed my alchemer switch shooting skillz in pvps XD

1 Like

U are going now OT way too much.
SK is not game of Y8. So, swap topic, please.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

The accounts where we catch him hacking, yes. If no one physically sees Ronney doing anything, then I doubt it.

1 Like

Ik that this is a 3rd person game, but can you make it so we can play in first person also? It would be pretty cool tbh. And it would bring more players, and u will get more money! :^)

(Like this post!)

1 Like
Y8 Games