Suggestions

Then the lock-on would seem even more cheap, bad random person num 12. Terrible butters shoelace.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

No need for proof. Thanks for pictureas anyways. We got this :wink:

1 Like

Players reported with proof Ban permanent, players reported without proof but with Mod confirmation ban by one month. This could be helpfully to control hackers.

1 Like

Using filters from the settings within the laptop brought back the light version of shuttle bay.
How I see FFT: (watch in HD)

Holding up my phone to the screen :confused:

Haaha it would be more simple if u recorded with some free program. :smile: And no, shuttle is ā€˜normalā€™ for me. Like it used to be before.

Add some environmental traps(fires/spikes/blades/shock/vacuum)
Add weak AIs that attacks all players in sight (As weak as AIs from tutorial)
Add water/liquid areas/mist
Add some some turrets/traps infront of every spawn.
Add a zone/map that has weak gravity
Add some turrets that can be mounted by players (takes time to mount and descend)(no lock-on)(Has HP)
Make Lock-on radius smaller and weaker

2 Likes

-having environmental traps is a cool idea(imagine losing your jetpack energy in a middle of lava)
-for AI, whatā€™s the purpose of it? does it gives score? or just dummies for expending ammo.
-a map with weak gravity(sounds fun)

No lock on if its fps ;-;

Please list out the names of active mods in case for any issue Iā€™ll contact them.thank you

@Rja12 @Genard @Jeremie @Belisaurius11 @deaaa0803 @xRaiLight @TPz_Cris @1mN0tCraZy

1 Like

About Tech:

• Be notified when your suppressor get destroyed
  • Be able to name your suppressor like it was a robotic pet (totally useless, but still)
  • Be able to deploy it a bit faster (for combat tech sake)

There are great possibilities with tech. Just imagine if there were no cool down for suppressors (and no shock waves, obviously). You could travel very fast by using the heal gun and constantly changing your supp position. It would also give it more survivability. Nothing pains me as much as seeing a tank or blazer destroying my lvl 3 supp when I canā€™t do nothing (if iā€™m lucky, i can teleport it somewhere safe).

2 Likes

Lets start with the pizes. I mean like, add something like chests, giving chance tp get skins or heroes, oh, money too. The prizes are too high, the skins too. Make at least 5 skins to every hero and add at least 10 more heroes. Itā€™d be awesome to make stuff like levels, everyone is starting from first level amd on level 60 he is supposed to play ranked matches. Thise ranked matches will give him a rank, depends on the wins and losses. Add something like that, but try to make it more oroginal not like ā€œLeague pf Legendsā€, nor ā€œOverwatchā€, try to be oroginal. Oh, and if you are going to add that, make like 10 ranks, not more, but maybe less. Add more guns.
Do you plan any update soon?

2 Likes

Deploying anything for that matter is slow. Even requisitions, suppressor, and aegis device. You should make deploying instant

2 Likes

I had the urge to draw a chibi tank, which got me thinking. Why not a game mode where everyone is tiny? Its nothing big just make the heroā€™s a bit small with larger heads and weapons.

Veteran badge for players playing since beta. Since ranks are useless now to tell who are the old loyal players and the new players. Equip the badge to get title to hover over your use name in game.

And since badges and achievements may come in the future a profile menu to see yours or other peoples stats wins/loss, favorite class, highest kill streak number of kills/ number of points captured and unlocked achievements etc would be great.

Which would then come down to an in game ranking, for each class >> most kills+assist and others such as point captures etc. Well you know what I mean

When was beta version released? I think I joined 2013 November.

Closed beta was 2011, and open beta was 2012 to 2013, if Iā€™m remembering correctly

@jazzydaddy888 I have few ideas for Tech, @Jeremie donā€™t like the current one either.
Personally i would like to see him as trong single target healer and better use of right click. Also, turret needs some serious changes, nano surge as well. SInce he gonna take a bit more time, donā€™t expect him to be in first wave of fixing.

I really like that idea. +1 for an veteran badge

1 Like

This feels a way to get hunted moreā€¦ Letā€™s do this!

1 Like
Y8 Games