Suggestions

^took this really well.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Keep the suggestions coming! :slight_smile:
i always note them so we can look at it in the future and make it possible.

coop gamemode < is already on my list and i also want it
rent a class < also in my list , which is imo a good idea

2 Likes

I need the co-op mode, I honestly think it is a must in a game like this one.

Survivor mode. Everyone starts as a scout apart from 1 person who’s a blaster. Every time the blaster kills a scout, they also become a blaster. Last one to stay as scout wins.

I like having the option of a reset, me personally; I would love to reset my rank. There should be a limit and maybe it cost Z-cash (like changing your name in LoL, just so you cant spam reset etc.)
Rent a class is a good thing for those that are interested in bomber/commando/assassin because those are never free for the low ranks (observation not fact)

Sorry I have been gone so long, I have had some issues in terms of my mentality right now, but nothing a suck-it-up attitude cannot fix :smiley:

What @Genard should do, is that he should make a list of all the potential suggestions that he sees are possible.
Then estimate the time it would take to make that suggestion possible.

For example,

• New map ~~ 20 hours
  • New character ~~ 15 hours
  • etc…

Then at the end make a poll where the whole community can vote on what suggestion they want to see being implemented. @Rja12 @xRaiLight @Belisaurius11 thoughts?

why do you want to reset your rank?(just curious)
i like the name change option

1 Like

i already have list…
but i can’t estimate the time yet since our coders are busy on webgl port.
I’ll keep you guys updated if a new content will be added in the future.

Can the scouts use haze bomb? If they can… the blaster will get shredded in seconds XD

Accessories or design your own skin (Some of them will cost real cash/slugs/kreds)

Like these: (Iron man skin and my Dream skin)

P.S. Please reset my rank too ^^_

how some skins look better in the old version than actually? >.<

2 Likes

Ignorance is bliss yea? So many people think rank is important and after all it is just numbers on a screen but I like advancing my rank and having fun. Basically it will take me back to a time when my account was being leveled for the first time, when this game was just amazing.

1 Like

Also please make it happen. Captain America Tank with blue, white and red colors. The tank shield would be same as the real one shown in movies.

It would be really nice if the devs could post every month a short summary of their progress (2 or 3 sentences - we know you’re busy). People like me would probably understand nothing, but at least, it would comfort us and give us some hope. We could then talk about it in-game with some other players that don’t know about this forum. Maybe that could prevent some from quitting the game.

1 Like

We have been pretty busy hunting hackers in the past few weeks. The black list has to started to get pretty big, actually more than i expected to be honest. I am hoping that you guys are starting to see less hackers in your games less often now.
We have started to ban them for longer and longer periods.

On the Dev side, the WebGL is coming up, i know this isn’t the first time we said this, but yes, it’s coming up for real. Once this is done, there will be more time for in-game changes. (Yes yes Tanks & Blasters i have my eyes on you)

We are still working it out with the other mods to see what is the best for each single class.
Pro-tip: bug Rja about it if you want more infos, he’s not going to be able to hold any secret for long.

2 Likes

Yea like this: (By Ahmed)

I love assassin but I hate the skin:

Italian Panda skin: (By Ahmed)

5 Likes

Yeah all skills available and in the beginning the blaster will get shredded but once they kill a few scouts and have more on their side it’ll become a nightmare to stay alive as scout as your hunted by ever increasing numbers of blasters and ever fewer scouts on your side.

You could also vary the hunting class. Maybe have assassins hunting, it would be hectic as once a few have turned.

@Jeremie Thank you very much for the update, Jeremie. You can count on us to bug rja :grin:

this is the most important suggestion here

2 Likes
Y8 Games