Suggestions

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Stop spamming.

1 Like

I was more than happy when FRG implemented the /mute function. The problem is, I donā€™t use it often because the server doesnā€™t store the names, ie when I relog, I have to mute again. Can you do something about it?

@Mice with macros: Iā€™ve tried playing FFT with a Razerā€™s Naga. Bad idea! You canā€™t snipe with one, and simple playing is just tedious. I still prefer my Logitech M325 for this game.

2 Likes

I just use my $10 mouse from targetā€¦

2 Likes

I bought 3 gaming mouses this year. All of them didnā€™t work clicks didnā€™t register (guys at the store were total dicks and didnā€™t give me a refund). So Iā€™m stuck using the mouse pad and my 3 year old ordinary mouse.
Normal mouse is best for snipe donā€™t need fancy shit like ā€œgamingā€ mouse.

2 Likes

Thinking of it, a mute function would be useless if the in-game community wasnā€™t so bad. I think mods should be allowed to silence the offenders for 1 hour. Iā€™m sure after a couple of months the community would be better. Tbh, iā€™m growing tired of reading insults all day long. I think we deserve better.

2 Likes

Just use /mute . Itā€™s easy.

1 Like

You nasty trolls, stop derailing this topic with discussions about your expensive mouse
ā€¦
Accidentally hit send. Using a phone

1 Like

Iā€™m tired of having to mute the same guys over and over. Thatā€™s why I asked for a /mute feature that remembers who you muted. And really, silencing can give good results.

1 Like

1 Like

Who need to change there key binding there fine where they are (in the best spots)

1 Like

there should be a season

1 Like

I donā€™t even know if this will get read by people (and the devs more importantly), but here my small suggestion:
A better way for earning money: Earning money should be based on the number of kills, with a bonus for winning a match. Playing a match for a whole 20 min and getting +30 kills and getting only 30-40RP just because a bunch of new players/inexperienced got into your team is not good. Even winning a match gives just about a 100, which is too low considering the cost of buying new classes (unless theyā€™re meant to be bought by spending real money).

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure we had someone suggest this like a long time ago but the answer is no. People are already stupid enough to not capture even when we now have a tutorial telling them the fcking objective of the game.

The point of the game is to capture the control point, not get kills. Before all classes were 10k you guys can get the original 4 classes for 8k now.

Just bring back the old free class rotation of 4 classes. That way we wouldnā€™t see an entire army of shockers and newbs wonā€™t complain about the cash.

If thatā€™s not possible then how about a rent function? like 2k or 1k Z to rent a class for 24hrs.

1 Like

we could rent weapons back in 2012 (totally forgot about that); renting classes could also be useful to some people

2 Likes

2 Likes

I disagree with all of that except number 2.

6 Likes

I strongly disagree with all of that except number 2, but I must say I find hilarious that this user is suggesting that when he previously stated and I quote:

In any case, it wouldnā€™t be bad if we had male and female characters, but Iā€™d rather prefer it to be unisex if it was possible. :couple:

4 Likes

Busted! :wink:

4 Likes

1 Like
Y8 Games