Suggestions

The guy told me in spanish “watch this” twice. And he ended up on other team’s base.
The guy was Mar. or G5… Usually hanged out with ELPODER and Matrix, forgot the name tho…

1 Like

I outlined all the glitches I could remember that other people use or I have seen.
There was no mentioning of me using any of these glitches/bugs. Take your fallacy back to kindergarten.

1 Like
  1. Some of you need to stop being so negative. If you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it at all.

2. Yes, this thread is kind of dumb. There are thousands upon thousands of words, irrelevant conversations, general/non-specific reports, incomprehensible languages being utilized etc. If I was a developer I wouldn’t want to spend any of my time on this thread. You guys need to provide video/picture evidence, be comprehensive in your reports and stop engaging in side/irrelevant conversations. We don’t need to know how you feel about others, how you feel about their reports, whether you believe this is a good/bad game, how others are disrespecting you etc.

3 Likes

Rubi?

1 Like

No, Rubi doesn’t glitch.* As far as I know.
It was a tank spammer. And most ppl would be like dammit when that persons joined the match. They would reset/refreshed like there was no tomorrow.

Edit: Mar. QUECO. I recall now.

1 Like
  1. Please don’t use the n-word here.
  2. Don’t say “stupid mouth”
  3. Don’t say s****, say “cuss.”
  4. Stop being so graphic/violent (i.e. “Rips off your damn head”)

Reported. Last warning.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Gjipie calm down pls. It’s just a game, no need to get angry.

2 Likes

Just flag/report and move on. No point in acknowledging someone who is harassing everyone.

Ok

(5 characters)

1 Like

Wow took people long enough to figure out how to get into the enemy base. And yes the space station bug can be done intentionally. Same with the tank mauler bug still trying to figure it out, already been able to do it twice but haven’t found out what triggers it :confused:

No, I’m not gonna publicly announce how to do them… If the devs want to know how to do them just give me a pm.

Keep it relevant, thanks. Especially in the suggestions/class balance and reports topics.

We already know how to do the tank mauler bug. Where it stun locks, and looks visually horrid.

hi how are you

Yo guys, no hate speech. My ban finger is feeling twitchy, I haven’t used it recently.

1 Like

I need help in the game so the game I get that ??? http://prnt.sc/ctkhnh

1 Like

You need to save up enough Z-cash (8000) to buy it.

1 Like

hello osea I buy the game for real money or coins from the game I could explain please

1 Like

You earn Z-cash in game simply by winning and playing the game.

1 Like
Y8 Games