Suggestions

what? i’m sorry. but what? do you know what grammar is? :wink:

1 Like

Just because you were wrong about a random topic over the Internet is not a mobile for suicide, please don’t.

You’re tired of reading and not of writing it? :c

EDIT: You have been categorized as a troll by ilneutrino, so you’re not getting fed now.

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

xRailLight, don’t feed the trolls.

2 Likes

xRaiLight, you are what you eat.

xRaiLight, don’t eat the troll.

xRaiLight, stop.

1 Like

This guy lel. I wish he is trolling but this is being dumb af.

1 Like

I would call him arogant. And obv some kiddo who cant understand one line here. Like i said,i wish he is trolling lol. Sadly,seems to me that he is serious xD

1 Like

Can we all agree that “that” particular user is detrimental to the quality and success of these forums? I hope I’m not the only one that feel’s that he’s creating a hostile and unwelcoming environment with his disrespect, constant use of obscene language and belligerence.

1 Like

He isn’t trolling.
:smiley:

1 Like

I have come to the conclusion that Gjipie is your average social butterfly / troll.

1 Like

This literally makes no sense.

1 Like

1 Like

I never said anything about your English? I understood you perfectly. I meant your response to my post didn’t make sense because you said i already answered my own question.You get upset pretty easily, relax.

2 Likes

I suggest that we suggest more ways for the game to make money. On the assumption that ID.net team will fix the game to where a person wants to spend money on it. What are more things that they can add that will increase the income from the game.
One thing i suggest is it take more experience for the ranks, I am a G2 and have been playing for a very long time but i still feel like people can get high ranks too easy. Lft can be gotten in less than a day. I realize this has no effect on game income.

1 Like

Huh? It feels like I was col. yesterday and now I am G2.
Jokes aside, I can get lft from 0 to 1000xp in 10-12 hours. But I don’t aim for xp anymore, just play for fun.

3 Likes

1 Like

Gjipie, you’re retarded AF. Lmao. Get a life, stay off this forum.

2 Likes

1 Like

Beter leren hoe je intelligentie te beheren dan. Je hebt gebruikt het de verkeerde manier.

1 Like

i think we should allow the E ability function work even while reloading… as it is now the only class that actually suffers from that is the bomber. sometimes you might find yourself in a tight situation when using the E is more then necessary, but just because you had to reload like you did probably 3 seconds ago you’ll get punished in certain death,and that punishment really has no point.

2 Likes
Y8 Games