Paragon War Game

:cry:

Hey there people! Been long since I’ve started playing, stopped for sometime ah anyways can anyone of you please tell where I can find the prison cell key or whatever? :sweat_smile: ehehe Dungeon 5
Thanks! :smiley:

For the prison cell in dungeon 5, you have to kill the baron and the key is in a chest on the right :wink:

1 Like

Can you possibly tell me where to find the hungry rescuers? :sweat_smile: (I found 3 of them, one in Mine 1 and another in Mine 2 and the third in the main town) thanks! <3

Anyone…? Anyone here…? :sweat_smile:

ok so there is 1 hungry rescurer bottom right of the town
1 where there is the 10 small mines
1 in the lava maze
1 outside dungeon 6 (top right)

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! <3 :smiley: but uh… the top right of where exactly…? I didnt find dungeon 6 so… anyways still thank you! i’ll search :slight_smile:

Well, find dungeon 6 and you’ll find this man :wink:

I’ve never been so confused * hits her own head* :disappointed_relieved: Now hopefully I’ll get what i’m missing and get on with the game

Um I’m really sorry for disturbing so much but um, how do you actually get to that place? (the picture is from this site Paragon War - 頭フラッゲーム Wiki* ) Am I missing something? A key?

:alien:

Sorry, i was in the shower.
here is how you get there :wink:

hi quagan do you get the armor in the sand of maze what direction do i need to follow can you help me

I think you need to go :
South / West / North / West

do you know how to find the indiana

Quagan Where is elder faun

How to find emerald the green diamont? I want it to complete “precious jewels” !

Wait i have emerald, i dont have sapphire the blue diamont :rage:

YES! I have all diamonts :grinning:

why fireball spell dont burn??? :open_mouth: :sob:

Y8 Games