Paragon War Game

Ok i’ll see with you in PM

Fixed \o/

Thanks for your fast work :smiley:

Seems like latest version has the toxic snails (act4) bug … once they attack the game seems frozen.

Is it ok now for you ?

Still stuck at the snails … I think it is since the new sound (on spells) have been added.

I might try on another browser or something later but I’ve been quite busy the last couple of days.
(I’m on W8.1 – chrome v54)

Quagan same problem here too
tried on both Firefox and google chrome
using win10 64-bit

I want to stay in the top 5 as much as I can

FYI,

Since I had some time today, I planned to level up so much that I would insta-kill the snail to workaround the problem …
(exp via gauntlet, easiest way is to go in room with ranged attack monster, and kill them with poison while always moving)

It worked, and weirdly now I am way higher level than the snail, it doesn’t seems to bug … I let them attack and it wouldn’t freeze.

So still don’t know what the bug is, but it appears to happen only when you are under level. (at level50 it was working fine, bug on level33 I think – I might try to find out the break point on next remort)

where I can find good swords achievement not pass the desert :cry::sob::rage::sweat: plss

confirmed bug. Couldn’t reproduce it before since i was always over level 34 i when i tried to

where you found the sword ?? you help me get it? plss :sweat::tired_face:

Every chapter has a ‘sword’ … you need to be more precise on your question …

Upon more testing on snails I’d guess there is a special effect they can proc … and that what freeze the game; eventually as you get higher level their chance to proc the effect go to null.

So far level41 snail has to attack quite a bit, I will update once I find what level make you immune to know how far you need to level up for the workaround (until fix).

Level 43 seems to do the trick.

So for those have the bug where Toxic snail (Monster in chapter4; room4 in the gauntlet) freeze the game:
You usually are between lvl30-35 when you first encounter some, and you’ll need to be lvl43+ to avoid the bug
Hint to level up easily in the gauntlet: (all kiting with poison, note that you can ‘boost’ the poison level if you complete chapter 1-3 achievements)

• 30-35: Dungeon4-room 5/6: Wood spirit: they are slow walking trees
  • 35-40: Dungeon4-room 8: Witch: Ranged monster, but attack is slow, if you keep moving they will barely hit
  • 40-43: Dungeon5-room5: Dark Priest: if you feel leveling at witch is becoming too slow you can go there with same hit&run strat.
    Careful though since they will be dark red at the beginning so hard to hit and kill you fast if you stop moving.

Good luck all

1 Like

Ok the snails are fixed now.

I shocked I still remember where/how to do stuff in the game after taking a break. @Moua do you play 20+ hours a day and sleep 4 or less. going to try and beat it asap. in dwarf kingdom :slight_smile:

1 hour here and there since I started a couple of weeks ago.

It’s pretty fast once you understand what the best approach, and remember a nice way for the 7chapters (if you remort).

I wouldn’t mind advising people who want, but I don’t want to spoil discovering the game on your own :stuck_out_tongue:

i see

@Quagan not sure if this is a bug or something or notthing at all. do you get the 5 remort id achieve after you do 6?
another thing I keep getting is pop up’s of achievement’s that have been already done.

plus achievs is misspelled. someone forgot an e somewhere

where u found blink???

If you talk about first dungeon, like in many game you can make some wall explode with bombs …

As you go straight up in the first room, you should follow the bloody steps and bomb there…

1 Like

Hi, you know why I did not get the achievements? Chapter 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 complete and 1 remort done i didn´t get it

Sorry dunno, I have them … however I didn’t get the 5 remort one for instance so I guess it fails sometimes

Y8 Games