Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

I just wanted to fight a tyrant with him and i dig under the doghouse inadvertently
I do not lie

2 Likes

No problem :slight_smile:
And I never heared about yellow and blue mushroom, i dont really think that they exist on the game, but i only know about how to grow any seedling and how to find anything, im the king of the universe now but i never know about yello and blue mushroom or you cant even get them.

2 Likes

my stuff i do in the games like building a house i built a big house 4 days later its all gone my farm my trap all gone 2 times its don this to me & its sopost to save every 10 min but dos not

2 Likes

i started and i had solidium armor, i was at level 3, i had a big house, i dug all the way to the care, and had 4 achievements and now it’s all gone. i have to restart. is there anyway to get my stuff back

2 Likes

the yellow mushroom is used to make speed potion and the blue mushroom is used to make purple banner

2 Likes

HOW DO YOU MAKE THE TECHNO ALCHEMICAL?? I have looked everywhere and i can’t find it… help please?

2 Likes

you use solidium

2 Likes

it"s the workshop

2 Likes

it’s named wrongly

2 Likes

Which workshop? The Techno workbench, the workbench or the alchemist’s table?

2 Likes

Thanks I’ve found it now :grinning:

1 Like

When I try playing, it comes up with a sign saying ‘disconnected’ and then I can’t play or save. Does anyone else have this problem and if so, how do you stop it? Thankyou

1 Like

true that there techno alchemical ?

1 Like

current version is 1.02. Now its named Med Station, and using for advanced potions

1 Like

current version is 1.02. It’s fixed and it is Med Station now)

1 Like

current version is 1.02. And now you can find yellow and blue mushrooms on the ground. hope you find it!

1 Like

It should work more correctly (after update 1.02). In any case, you can transfer your save from local to online

1 Like

First of all, i wanna say that is a bug. Go to decoration and scroll down you can see “workshop”
that is it.

1 Like

WAIT WHAT?
Uhh i dont know what is med station, now nvm

1 Like

can anyone tell me if the lava men are friendly or deadly :worried:

1 Like
Y8 Games