Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

And will you tell us? :wink:

in this day is medium the way cause the internet, but secret is: from a small grove i jump at Shadow Imperatorā€™s legs ( you need a smaller jump or iā€™ll hit you ), and yes, you need a perfect long weapon include scythe of death and a powerful armor :wink:

you can have more ways to kill him easy, player are the brain of the game and that iā€™ll know all by descopering the world and progresing :smiley:

1 Like

to reaching a legendary, powerful and massive hero of the universe and galaxy :relaxed:

The robodog will stay in a certain area around its chest and it will spawn 3 minutes after the chest is placed

tank u :smile:

finally!!! My dog joins the battle and i wined, and the good part is: i get the anaptanium chestplate. But bad news : you need lvl 12 :sob:

1 Like

Wow Anaptanium set got all efects

1 Like

I FOUND A ULTRA SUPER SECRET WAY TO KILL IT EXTREMELY EASY :laughing:
TO GETING 0 DAMAGE !

Again - will you tell us?

i dont know how to tell this or make a video for thisā€¦ :sweat: , ( its secret )

can you fix the ā€œwatering canā€ bug, when i use the watering can to fill water it make noise and canā€™t even fill or water the tree or/and plant

hi again there is also a trap boss kill canā€™t respawn, I just kill an imperator finalium using trap and no reward and boss canā€™t respawn so can you fix it

1. The traps dont help you to get the reward of imperator
  2. You must killed a boss, you need to wait 25 minutes to respawn, and yes, the antient computer iā€™ll show you the bosses list and his rewards and show you the minutes to respawn him who you killed him :wink:
1 Like
  1. 30% change to get his reward by killing it with your sword or something
1 Like

the guitar can be used to call goblins :slight_smile:

2 Likes

but what about the ā€œwatering canā€ bug?

hmm, weird bug, can you fill again water? its possibile to disspared the bug?

why tyrant has on biggggg lava palace??? why i have my trone in core and tyrant has meet my trone??? :open_mouth:

i meant computer error bug, Iā€™m level 4 and when i use the watering can to fill water it make noise and canā€™t even fill or water the tree or/and plant ā€œwatering canā€

I kill King mosquiton with trap and canā€™t respawn and canā€™t even get the 3d printer 3000 been waiting for 3 day for respawn not happening fix this error bug too

Y8 Games