Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

there is a certain chance you may get the sword

Can someone help me? I completed my book of travels in Orion Sandbox ENHANCED, but i can’t seem to find out how i claim the 3 rewards :cry:

why i can’t find Shadow Imperator in the platforms??? knows somebody how to find it???

:cry::unamused::confused::open_mouth::rage::weary::sob:

Hi! Use the shadow candle to find him. Keep it in your hand until it appears

Hi! It is strange. Are you really completed all the mission, even the first one? What is your level?

OMG OMG OMG SHADOW ARE 1200 HP??? ITS REALLY HARD :open_mouth:

I need to go shadow tyrant to get aligator to kill it fast without problems. I used scythe of death but its hard :sob:

Key to beating any boss is to trap it and set up a fire,spear trap and wait until just before it dies then take the trap out then drop down and kill it but trapping the shadow tyrant is the hardest because he will run when he feels trapped and the plain tyrant will return in his place

Wait, i beat it, but i dont got a piece of anaptanium armor, too bad :worried:

traps who can give you a reward? Mounths ago i killed Imperator Finalium with a arrow trap and i dont got his sword but are 30% and i dont know, and yes, i dont got exp… too real man?

man, you have to wait until a few last points of tyrant/imperator whatever live, take the wapon away and kill the monster alone (or with your robotic friend/dog). Even if you do all this there is still 60% chance of getting nothing.

Do u have the shadow candle

yeah, im lvl 10 and i got it :wink:

what??? 60% nothing??? 40% change to get a item??? sorry, the Shadow Imperator now is very powerful for my dog,but dog now help me in the legendary battle :slight_smile:

(but i am interesting) who can use aligator at lvl 10? :neutral_face:

How do you get the dog

you need to complete the book of travels and the 3 reward icon is the dog reward, in that i’ll be spain in 3 min :wink:

now, im lvl 11! :grinning:

1 Like

i have a secret way to kill easy the imperator finalium/ shadow imperator :wink:

Y8 Games