Orion Sandbox ENHANCED

This is because u didn’t get the final hit in him l. U need to get the final hit/dynamite on him to get his items

1 Like

hey bro the evil girl was true i heard it when im mining the place is being dark when you heard it

1 Like

GODSPEED said that there was a evil girl down on the cave i just heard it if anyone wanna try to investigate about that go on the deep place and you will hear it!!!

1 Like

Yes I heard her but I never saw anything I think its an Easter egg don’t know to what tho

1 Like

Also when u go too all the different sky platform’s in game there is a strange beeping at a certain area the closer u get the loader it get again still investigating

i just heard the sound when im trying to get a wary light in the cave near on my mining shaft, i will gonna search or watch video about the evil girl

I hear her the most in the west area ,that sound is creepy AF

anyone know other hidden place with cool items

By the way how many sky platform are created in this game , i just only
found one sky platform

As far as I know the should be three? Or is the more?

1 Like

That happens above your ship
@drake5 there is 3 platforms ,1 just west of the ship and the other is slightly farther east of the ship(it has a gold chest on it ) and of course the boss

2 Likes

I’m not sure exactly they are usually a good distance apart take time and pill up some wood planks or blocks or wat ever u want to use and go straight in either direction from a platform u already found if that works let me know

2 Likes

On one platform there’s a boss,if i kill it i can get the sword of universe right??

Can you send some photo about those platform!

I lost yesterday my 2 arrow traps,5 iron ladder and my big light bulb,can i still get those things back???

I modified the platforms so much from the originals I dont know if it would be helpful but the first one from the west is about above a lake west of the ship and the second one is east ,take several hundred wood,stone or dirt blocks and make a bridge in the sky

i already found the first platform near on my ship 2 days ago and i found the another platform with the chest and the boss i forgot the name of that boss.

In a fresh load of the game I seen one of the platforms (middle)on top of a hill by a opening east of the ship

2 Likes

What column and Entablatur can do??

nothing, they are just for decoration

Y8 Games