Hide Online

you cant just remove the grenade launcher because of people who are dealing with those little burgers, mouse and any little props. they are hard to shoot. and you know that most kids are playing the game and idk if someone have good aim skills to kill those props with ak or shotgun. PS: i dont have problems with those little props i just use shotgun… not nades.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Wow

1 Like

Yah

1 Like

I would like to point out this kind of glitch in this map. Please remove this. Many players using this kind of glitch nowadays and to be honest…they making the game more boring. Players abusing this glitch just for what? Satisfaction for themselves because opponents can’t kill them.

2 Likes

Hello

it’s just a glitch

2 Likes

Yea Ight

Message staff

1 Like

And you too.

1 Like

yeah i message the staff members already and there was no response. after waiting for 24 hours, they still did not say anything. if i wait forever and no one reply to me, thats it im getting out of here :sob: i do not care if my account is being suspended or not

2 Likes

Ok

1 Like

just like making the game unfair

1 Like

I love this game. But I honestly wish people could just make their own rooms. And you can set the room to private for friends only.

2 Likes

How @Spencer1?

1 Like

I think it would be better to make a room, because let’s say that all the rooms are occupied I think it would come in handy to make a room for people. Also, if you want to play with friends only you can set the room to private. This way it could make the game better :).

2 Likes

I’m not guaranteeing that people will like this but it’s what i think.

2 Likes

ok

1 Like

What do you think about this?

2 Likes

Good! Thanks! :slight_smile:

2 Likes
Y8 Games