Hide Online

is this like that vr game joshdub plays

2 Likes

hey , im not hack , I just borrowed another nick to play and checked for them !!!

1 Like

Hey Ankit, I’m not a hacker.

1 Like

I hate to face this, the fact that I borrowed my friend’s nick and then I was told the hack by the system ???
“I NEVER HACK”
I’m trying to play the game now but it’s all hopeless, it’s annoying that I’m not a hack just because I borrowed my friend’s account but now I can’t play my favorite game, I’m extreme I love hide online games, hope you let me get back to online hide games soon

1 Like

Hello :smile:

2 Likes

sick an tierd of the report error

2 Likes

:fire:you should add more guns to start out with but in the middle of being a hunter only have 4 gun selections of the guns
:fire:

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

all you have to do is refresh your tab and it should work. If not i dont know what to tell you:wink::wink:

1 Like

Ustedes deberian descargar la app de Hide Online

1 Like

hi

1 Like

Hello :wink:

1 Like

The error code is internal_error. What does this mean? Right now I can’t play this game.

não consigo estou conseguindo o que eu faço?

não estou conseguindo jogar o Hide online oque eu faço?

An error occurred with the game server
Code: internal_error

Wowww :open_mouth:

1 Like

Se produjo un error con el
código del servidor del juego : internal_error

Hi ankit, I had a problem opening the hide online, it appears when I open it, an error occurred with the game server
code: internal error, please help me!

1 Like

BULL it won’t let me PLAY!!!1111

1 Like

What does a taco do in bed?

Tacostado jajajaaj ok no

Y8 Games