Hide Online

hideonline

several days in a row, although I told the developer but nothing could be changed.

pls , help me !!!

Game still with the Error. Well, I think is time to change the game. I am doing a “Hide Online Clone”, with more items and maps. In a few weeks I will share the link. The Y8’s developers are shameful.

Oh Man Hide online accs :frowning: wish u can help hide online developer

1 year has passed since i reported a game problem wiht another account (wich i lost ) youd think they would have fixed it right ? NOPE THEY CARED A SHIT ITS STILL HERE AND I CANT PLAY

I know right I can’t play either. :sob:

is this like that vr game joshdub plays

hey , im not hack , I just borrowed another nick to play and checked for them !!!

Hey Ankit, I’m not a hacker.

I hate to face this, the fact that I borrowed my friend’s nick and then I was told the hack by the system ???
“I NEVER HACK”
I’m trying to play the game now but it’s all hopeless, it’s annoying that I’m not a hack just because I borrowed my friend’s account but now I can’t play my favorite game, I’m extreme I love hide online games, hope you let me get back to online hide games soon

Hello :smile:

sick an tierd of the report error

:fire:you should add more guns to start out with but in the middle of being a hunter only have 4 gun selections of the guns
:fire:

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

all you have to do is refresh your tab and it should work. If not i dont know what to tell you:wink::wink:

Ustedes deberian descargar la app de Hide Online

hi

Hello :wink:

The error code is internal_error. What does this mean? Right now I can’t play this game.

Once again registered players can’t play the game. As Alan mentioned, it is written that it’s internal_error.