Hide Online

@Ankit

1 Like

i have an unknown error

"an error occured with the game server code:unknown error

1 Like

I can’t play the game can you help me?

1 Like

i reported error occured with the game server code’ unkown error help me please i wanna start to game because its a beatifull game please help me please

2 Likes

So when I’m a guest, I can play.

But when I log in, an error occurs which has been lasting for more than 2 days.

(I wanted to post the photo where I’m a guest and I can play but seems like new users can’t put two photos in one message.)

2 Likes

i was the same !!!

1 Like

I haven’t played for a long time and now I’m back but I can’t play this game anymore, developer please help me !!!

1 Like

Pls

1 Like

Hi, the game has an Error like one week ago and still. If you try to play anonymus It works perfect. But, If you are logged with an Y8 Account, the game doesn’t work. The error, probably, is with the CORS. This is the error on Javascript Console:

Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘https : // hideonline . y8 . com/api/client/auth’ from origin ‘https :
// storage . y8 . com’ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.

If you are using Nginx maybe you need add this Headers on Y8 Storage:

add_header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ ‘*’;
add_header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Methods’ ‘GET, POST, OPTIONS’;
add_header ‘Access-Control-Allow-Headers’ ‘DNT,User-Agent,X-Requested-With,If-Modified-Since,Cache-Control,Content-Type,Range’;
add_header ‘Access-Control-Expose-Headers’ ‘Content-Length,Content-Range’;

Can you please fix it? Thanks!

I still can’t get onto the game even when I’m logged out.

1 Like

Game still doesn’t load cause the CORS. But the Y8’s developers seems not to care. Shame.

2 Likes

hey. my game keeps crashing and says ( code: unknown error) .help

1 Like

help

1 Like

several days in a row, although I told the developer but nothing could be changed.

1 Like

pls , help me !!!

1 Like

Game still with the Error. Well, I think is time to change the game. I am doing a “Hide Online Clone”, with more items and maps. In a few weeks I will share the link. The Y8’s developers are shameful.

4 Likes

Oh Man Hide online accs :frowning: wish u can help hide online developer

1 Like

1 Like

1 year has passed since i reported a game problem wiht another account (wich i lost ) youd think they would have fixed it right ? NOPE THEY CARED A SHIT ITS STILL HERE AND I CANT PLAY

1 Like

I know right I can’t play either. :sob:

2 Likes
Y8 Games