Hide Online

can you make it so you can friend or know who is in which room

I can’t buy luchbox . help me please

Another used by complaining about his beaten.

More users are swearing:

no me da para jugar

there is a player named CohЯ, he is hacking the game, please fix that

In order to report someone, record a video.

Unfortunately WEAPON 3 KILLS THE FUN OF THE GAME! :frowning:

I used to play Hide Online regularly, but lately I lost interest. There’s a tendency that players do nothing but BOMBING each other away by using weapon 3. I think the most fun of the game is hiding / seeking each other, not the instant killing. When props are found by a hunter they should at least get a chance to run away. But there’s no chance when they are instantly killed because the hunter uses weapon 3. Apart from that many hunters do not even seek anymore. If they hear from whereabout a taunt sound comes, they just shoot into this direction with weapon 3 instead of searching for the concrete object the prop used to hide. Weapon 3 makes it way too easy to kill props. Being bombed by the other team (as prop) and bombing the others (as hunter) all the time makes playing Hide Online boring. For that weapon 3 kills the fun of the whole game!
I wish there were special servers/rooms where hunters were only allowed to use the rifle and the shotgun.

If you see it from the perspective of a hunter, sometimes shooting a mouse or cup hidden among a pile of things can get very difficult and sometimes impossible. So removing weapon 3 would favour props. Although separate rooms sounds good, it is probably better to learn and develop tricks to dodge grenades. Trust me, you’ll have a lot of fun( I know I did :slight_smile:)

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, Ares! I really appreciate that you took the time to read and answer my concern.
I agree, there are some hides that make it almost impossible to be killed with rifle or shotgun. And yes, if a prop is good in running and dodging it can be hard as a hunter to get him with a shotgun. But it is not impossible.
If I take a look on the grenade launcher (weapon 3) I see no way to hide or dodge it anywhere. As I wrote above: Hunters look into your direction and INSTANTLY shoot a grenade without even knowing which object you use to hide. Boom, you’re dead. So how should you be able to escape it?

Personally I try not to use weapon 3 at all and would appreciate, if there was a way to deselect it in the options. If I can’t get a prop with rifle or shotgun I prefer to loose that round instead of just bombing him away (which would be the easiest, but most boring way to play the game). The main object of the game is having a good time and fun, not winning every round.

Apart from the excessive use of the grenade launcher in the game, I have another question:
How does it come that there are different versions of the game running on different websites?

1. http://hideonline.org/
  2. http://de.y8.com/games/hide_online
  3. http://hide-io.org/hide-io-online.html
    Each of these websites offers a different version of the game. I’m wondering about this because I’d rather expect that every website which offers the game uses the update version of the game.

You’re welcome!

There are instances where it becomes impossible. When a mouse or cup gets under a table backed into a tight corner, there is no way you can shoot it with rifle let alone a shotgun. You can’t even nudge the prop out of the way due to its locked position. This is something I’ve experienced a lot both as a prop and hunter whenever a hunter runs out of grenade.[quote=“caribou, post:1297, topic:2710”]
Hunters look into your direction and INSTANTLY shoot a grenade without even knowing which object you use to hide. Boom, you’re dead. So how should you be able to escape it?
[/quote]

The trick is to always be on the move and never be the only source of sound so you’ll have to use Q wisely. You won’t become invincible, but you’ll survive for a longer time.[quote=“caribou, post:1297, topic:2710”]
How does it come that there are different versions of the game running on different websites?
[/quote]

I too have come across different versions of the game on different sites. On one site, the Christmas version was still running long after Christmas time. The developers should indeed look into it.

Hi! I LOVE this game. I have some feedback for this game (and other things,too)

Crouch:A lot of war games have crouch. You could add crouch, too.(NOTE:only available for hunters)

Lag: I mean,lag is everywhere. not easy to solve lag, but sometimes I face lag when I am in a room

More maps:Sorry if I just nuked your brain for that,but can I know if our developers are working on maps?

**(Don’t know what to describe this as)**Wow! Let’s be a keyboard!
3 seconds later…
God no! I am desk again! No prob. I want to be a keyboard,but end up being a desk. Please solve this problem.

Thanks for your time, and please reply too.:smiley:

Hey caribou,I don’t notice that. Players still use weapon 1 and 2. I was thinking that the developers should add one more cannonball in the gun. I mean,it might not be a cannonball,but it is not a grenade,too. why? grenade explode after 5-8 seconds+ grenades are not round,so it is not a grenade.

Hey DangitosDaBro,
if you don’t notice that, please tell me where you play the game. I will instantly change to this place/room/whatever. :wink:

1 Like

Hey caribou,I recommend you to go in rooms with 5-8 players. Select the rooms in the room menu. I play in Y8 too, i know you play in Y8 too. And I mean, wherever I go,I don’t see it. Players rarely do that. Thanks for replying. :smile_cat:

1 Like

i got ideas for the game first of all add a room name on the name list thing or whatever it is so we can invite friends on the exact room . add an team and all message so we can communicate to each without the other team knowing what our plan is that’s all

Hey junjun09,I want to tell you that your idea actually makes sense and is good. About the room, many people want that,so the developer should look forward to this. About the second one, it sounds perfect! But we have to guess what button it will be + sounds like a plan thingy? Cool. HEY! There is a vote too. Vote for your favorite feature![poll type=multiple min=1 max=3 public=true]

• CROUCH
  • E TO PICK UP THINGS
  • FRIENDS
    [/poll]

Hope you voted! And thanks for your time!:+1::thumbsup:

when will this be added?

Dunno but even if the developer adds the two most voted options, they votes are way too less. Need to wait till there are above 50 voters. And keep playing! Hey wait! Did anyone find me playing Hide Online because someone called me ‘Hey are you the guy from the forum?’ in Hide Online. Keep playing!:grinning::grinning:

EDIT: hey Dea! are you an developer or mod like ankit? well, i want you to solve this error with an headline called ‘An embedded page at storage.y8 says…’ how to fix it? can u plz tell?

what will the button for the props will be if the pick up items button is E? or they will add it only to hunters?

Y8 Games