Hide Online

i did find you i’m TERMINATOR

@DangitosDaBro hi, sorry, but such thing needs to come officially from developer. Votes on this not gonna change anything.

Hey,thanks. I mean,people can vote for what they want. I am not arguing with you, but this can just be a hint for the developer. And I mean,if the developer won’t add it,no prob. But yeah, we sure have to give ideas! And happy fathers day y’all! :grinning:

Sure thing, just don’t want too much hope when nothing is confirmed from the devs side so maybe players would be a bit disappointed :slight_smile:
Thanks for playing and hope ur day is good!

1 Like

Thanks for a very quick reply, and we players don’t care much if the options are added or not. We just LOVE this game, and it’s waaay too fun!

1 Like

Glad to hear that! :smiley:

Hey! I wanna tell you all the story of how it started!

First, Once in 2017 i searched for a game on the web. I didn’t know any of the websites, so then i decided to try out Y8.(i am the type of guy who likes big websites like kong and y8) so then i played it. wasn’t disappointed. Really loved the style of the home page and all, so decided to try out other games. Since then, Y8 is my favorite gaming website. While i played a lot of games, i saw hide online in the similar games. decided to try it out. Didn’t load fast. gave up, but tried many times. Then, when my exams were going on April. I still played on y8. then’ I saw hide online AGAIN. I was like ‘I AM GONNA PLAY THIS NOW’ and clicked on it again. Waited for it to load. it loaded fully and i started to play. Really loved it. then i got to know about kong, forums, accounts and all. Aaand i continued to play the game. Hah! I found some more games. decided to quit this game and played other games (on y8,ofc) ecided to play it again this month. felt like i played i for the first time. That’s it.

1 Like

Hey! plz tell me how to fix this error with headline ‘An embedded page at storage.y8 says…’ plz tell me. it keeps popping up and i cant play!

Can you please try again.

what is this error Code: does_not_have_coins ???

i tried to buy one loot crate with my coins and then the error came out

hey uhhh… also there is this lag when you are still alive but then your teammate die but you are still alive but then the hunters win and also this lag is the most annoying one other players will see you in the old hiding spot you were in and then left that spot but then on their screen you are still on it then they shoot at it and then you die …plz fix…

@ DangitosDaBro:
I think technical problems may depend on which browser you are using. I never had problems with Chrome, but I had some problems when playing with Firefox, especially with older versions (f.i. Firefox ESR). Which browser are you using for Hide Online?

Hey! Its fixed. But, if I might tell you, I use google.

I am now commenting on a new topic!

they should make us make new servers im always stuck with the christmas office

@ell1 what do you mean? The ‘official’ y8 server is on the latest update. Do you mean anything by the links caribou gave?

hey @ankit. is the new game ready for beta testing.

Hi, sorry not yet.

Hey Ankit, any sneak peek on maps?

So…Basically after I said ‘Hey Ankit, any sneak peek on maps?’ This whole topic looks like dead. Whats up with that?

Y8 Games