Hide Online

I keep getting error plz help me :frowning:

I got into contact with Xsolla support and they said that i wouldn’t be able to make a purchase because of “suspicious activity”, but I did nothing

please try to explain them.

1 Like

there’s an error i can’t play

i got in error BUT then you refresh the page it will work.

I’ve noticed that the ceilings have been lowered for the hunters in the new update. It would be great if the hunters could jump as high as they could before. Is it possibly to reverse this change?

I truly attempted to explain the situation multiple times, but they would reply with the same message; like a bot or something.

can you please pm me your hide online email and username and I’ll see what I can do.

1 Like

Awesome game! Could you please add a friends list though? It would make the game a lot cooler to know that some of your friends are playing at the moment. Thanks for taking your time in reading this ^~^

1 Like

There’s a bully that bullying me his name is vlademer can u plz ban him i want u to ban him

Hello,
When will new game of Hide and Seek that you were talking about be released? @Ankit

Can you please provide screenshot or video of his act.

Still dont have playable demo, might take another 1-2 months.

1 Like

When i see him again i will take pic or vid on you he said that im his friend but i don’t have friend that name vlademer also i got idea game for you can you add T-shirts pants glasses hair for hunters that u can buy with coints? plz

gunn man pleas join romm

uhh?

im gonna go ahead and guess that nothing is gonna change

please help what to do

:разочарованный:

Darn it i found onother bully i forgot his name but i got disconnected then my name is coolkid then she says ur not cool shut up why why :frowning:

Dear, Developers

can you guys make a add friend option where you can add friends and have voice chats and join party/invite so you and your friends can play together at the same time, and in the menu you can message a friend or chat with them and last thing pls make brand new maps and props pls??. its ok developers if you dont agree.
:slight_smile::confused::smiley:

Hi everyone.

While i’m playing there was a user who insulted me. I would like to know if it’s possible to take actions to avoid a similar behavior again. I upload images about this act:

Y8 Games