Hide Online

this is bad fix it now or i will freak out i have been playing this game sence it first came out

it always says that there is no connection when i try to join and i am all the way up on bars and my internet connection is perfect please fix

can you please check your internet speed here speedtest.net ?

no me ja jugar el juego :C

Its actually really funny that I get accused for cheating everytime I play. And its always from the bad players that have no clue what they are doing :slight_smile: If u are gonna call someone a cheater perhaps u should learn to play a game first and then if you get good u can spot them. But levels two running around as hunter and dont get a single kill calling people hunters is just funny :slight_smile:

Good text there but I think u meant cheaters and not hunters on the last part :slight_smile:

hay

it wont let me play at all it kepps saying unable to play

Hi, finally Hide online works again, it was always with error code. Im happy its over :smile_cat:

okay guys, so tell me who wants to play a new map ?

1 Like

Hey, so what about this new game that u told us about ?. And ya we need a new map is it coming?

there has been lagging alot and causing me and otherrs to log out right away

Hi,

game is in progress also we added new map in hide online, should be online soon.

5 Likes

I would love it if you guys create the option the create training rooms, where you can spawn different props (such as mouses which are hard to hit), these props jump and moves randomly, you also give instructions to new players on how to play. Some players dont even know that there are 3 weapons.

3 Likes

YES! i would like to play the new map, hope there will be more props!

1 Like

yes i will LOVE a new map this game is so cool.

I can’t play the game. It keeps saying “Failed to connect to server. Make sure you have access to the Internet or try to restart the game.” But I have access and I’ve tried to restart it. Help

Hey, so its been a week since you told us about this new map which is coming soon is there any new information when is it coming? and also what about this new game u said then we will get some new look in march but nothing was shown:slight_smile:

New map is in QA, im asking them about the delay.

and for the new game, its under development.

I can show you one weapon :smiley:

also in case you wants to be the alpha/ beta tester do pm me

PS: if anyone else wants to be the part of testing team of new game do pm me.

it looks awesome, also cant wait to play both of new map and game.

And i would love to be the part of testing team of new game i sent you a message

Y8 Games