Hide Online

Needs 1 more map

PLEASE HELP

1 Like

same error :cry: i wish it would stop having errors plz help

1 Like

Well good game but way to many errors. I also have the “auth_failed” problem now. I tried to delete my browser history but it doesnt work. Ankit u said they are working on a new game and my guess is that is gonna have options to buy stuff for real money as well. My question is how willingly are ppl gonna be spending money on a new game if they even cant fix their old one?

1 Like

We dont have such plan as of today but I cant say about future and the problem with this game is that we are depends on external developers. where in new game hopefully such issue wont appear because that will be more like a inhouse development.

Edit: To make it more clear we dont have the sources of hide online to fix issues by ourself.

The game will not load please fix thanks!

hey! Thise game is ok 9/10 for a brawser game but…its a error…so we want to play! HELP PLEASE!!! I live in Moldova and this game have errors once at 1 days…can this error to appear once at 10 days? Or to never appear another error?

After the first loading screen, I’m seeing a Unity logo that I’ve never seen connected to Hide Online before, then it goes to the second “Entering Game” load screen and fails with the Code: Auth_Failed error. Was this built in Unity or something recently changed causing this error?

I can’t get in to play.

the game isnt workin

kkkkk

efe

dude it is not working and i can’t get on pls help look

So am i
(I don’t good at english)

sameeeee here. The code is auth_failed but what does that even mean???

It means the problem is for registered players, one can still play as guest.

I have asked the developer to fix game, lets hope he fix it soon.

hope :worried:

have you tried chrome incognito ?

Plss help me
Opss an error occurred with the game server.
Code:auth_failed

it does not working

I can’t play! It keeps saying that an error has occurred! Can you please fix it?!

Y8 Games