Hide Online

Hello Xmiki vagyok a játékban A rendes nevem Miki oláh és 16 szintes vagyok és én már 14 szint ota nm bírok semmit venni miért van ez?

will you be adding secrets to future maps? (and how do i pm you)

since you are new you cant send pm, but I have sent you the pm.

ok thanks

Hi

I can’t pm you, please send me a pm as well.

Can you guys please fix the laggers who are ruining the game.

What I mean by this is: you guys are registering hits from bullets on the client side, so If I’m a prop, and on a hunter’s client, they hit me, the hunter’s client tell the server that they hit me and I take dmg, Even though on my client, the hunter completely missed me.

Example 1: You are a toilet, and you turn into something with low health such as a keyboard, the server does not tell the hunter that you are a keyboard yet, they still see you as a toilet and shoots and hits you, the hunter’s client tell the server that they hit you, but on your client, you have turned into a keyboard(5 hp), the server tells your client that they hit you so even though they hit you while you are a toilet (100 hp) which you would have survived, on your client you are now a keyboard, so you die.

Example 2: Some hunter is really really laggy, on their client, everything appears to be frozen and they shoot you multiple times, in reality, you are nowhere near where the laggy hunter is shooting. However, because they shot you on their client, when they reconnect to the server, their client tells the server that, “HEY, I shot some prop so many times”, so suddenly you take dmg out of nowhere, and you die because they shot you so many times. This should not be allowed!

Example 3: Very laggy prop, the prop just freezes and then teleports somewhere else… At least in this case, because the prop is very laggy, when you shoot and hit them on your client, your client tells the server that they take dmg even though they are nowhere near where you shot them.

I think you guys should have a internet speed check, anyone who responds to the server too slowly should be kicked out of the game.

I can understand frustration, but would it be really fair that players who can’t afford better intenet get kicked from the game?

hi my name is rose I am 12 and a girl

me too

Hey Ankit, i was reading some comments here and you were asking people if they wanted to test the new map/guns etc.Iv been playing this game for a while now and i really enjoy this game. Could i please be the tester/alpha male? LOL

You might be using VPN, or a restricted internet. Those join errors happen to me, too.

Idea:
Every 5 level ups, you get a free special skin for your weapons
(e.g. At Level 20, you get a new grenade launcher skin)
Or maybe a hunter would work better (you get a little name tag that shows what level you are and some special accessories).

I keep getting javascript saying that it has an uncaught unknown compression method or something like that

I don’t want to kick everybody, I want to those people who are lagging way too much to be kicked. There should be a reasonable threshold.

So i stopped playing for like a year and came back. I am now a lower level and am missing some gun skins and poses is there any way to look up what i had and give it back?

Thats stands above in my question. If they could afford better PC/internet, they would do it since lag is most likely connected to that or playing on wrong server.

my hide online games’s sound blocked :frowning:

yeah… i have the same issue

Every webgl game is effected, after chrome latest update.

me to it keeps happing to me and made me start all over everytime

Y8 Games