Hide Online

checking with developer.

What kind of device do u play on? Tablet, phone, computer or laptop?

Hello! Im using a chromebook for this game. since I cant open Instructions, so I don’t know how to quit servers. I would appreciate help. thank you! :wink:

Does price of duplicate depends on value of item? Because they just took same system as Overwatch, small things like icons and such gives u really low money, while legendary and better ones gives u more.

I literally made that question at the ending of my post. But the whole point was to make clear that even if the item is common it should reach the point where at the very least it should be worth it. In order to test if legendary gear truly gives more coins I should have to either play for an entire month and have bad luck twice or ask someone who already experienced it. (Or, y’know, Ankit may have the answer).

1 Like

it needs to be fixed.

1 Like

why?:grimacing:

@krisztiantheboss ummmmm bro i play on a chromebook and they blocked twitter and im scared they gonna block hide nxt, tell the otheres i cant msg anymore, also if u guys just dont see me playing no more its prob cause they blocked it… if they block it i will be trying to buy a new cpu that will take lik 2 to 3 weeks, tell brie i can msg on twitter anymore

wtf is this i had so much stuff and later when i come back everything is gone ohh im pissed

you better give my stuff back that your game took from me

you better fix that problem

Someone has anger issues…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Notified to the developer and we are looking into it.

1 Like

hi, i have a problem, since yesterday im trying to play and a message pop up saying “technical brake”, and i saw no comments of another people complaining about this, i wonder if its only on my computer, i`ve been waiting for 2 days and that message keeps appearing , please someone can give me a solution

Spanish:
Duda respecto al problema que pondre a continuacion a traves de una imagen , que no para de saltarme este error , cuando estuve jugando una partida el dia anterior . ._. problema de servers?

English:

How can this problem be solved, is it a server problem? , Any suggestions

have the same problem

1 Like

Generic/unknownHTTPerr…

I also have the same problem and I refresh and still dosen’t work

Hi,

Developer is working to fix those issues, should be fixed in few hours thanks.

Y8 Games