Hide Online

What is the game’s problem?! It won’t lemme play the freaking game!!! Please!!! Fix your game!:tired_face:

1 Like

Wont let me play!!! Even i reloaded the page

1 Like

hey kris

1 Like

when you yall be online it was fun yesterday lol

1 Like

snchez :frowning: y are u avoiding me, did i make u mad

1 Like

i cant freaking find you guys lol

1 Like

is it possible to put a feature where we could add friends? and add to a party and go to one of the rooms together?

1 Like

is there a log out on the thing? cant find it

1 Like

This always happen but my internet is so fast up to 8 mbps
please fix this goddamn ■■■■ thing

1 Like

thanks for the report asking to developer.

1 Like

tagal

1 Like

Please fix a bug, when i log in, i play 1 round and then somehow i keep logged off, and this time it said “error: no such account” Please fix this im tried of typping email and password again and again!

1 Like

раньше все ок было а щас выпрыгивает ерор бла блабла бла

1 Like

ah,

can you please tell if you are trying to login into the game or y8 website ?

and also your browser and windows version ?

1 Like

I’m going to give an overview of the game and the latest update again just like I did the last time, however, I’m going to address some other issues and points that I consider important or at the very least worth mentioning.

Before I start, I want to actually mention that I’ve played this game since the last year or so and I am amazed at the progress made from that point onward.

1.- Missing rewards: first of all, I would like to mention that I don’t know if it’s a bug or this was actually intended, but I have totally lost the skins for my weapons and characters prior to this update. I have to consider that this is a bug because in case it isn’t I just don’t see the point of taking away the rewards of those players who actually played since the very beginning. I don’t actually mind if you take the seasonal skins (Xmas skins) away, but the rest of them should have been successfully transferred along with all the progress made beforehand.

2.- Currency changes: the system is great, neat. I actually approve this way of rewarding players based purely in RNG. Now, there are two main points I’d like to get across clearly:

• This “kinda” goes with the first point I made about missing rewards, but what happened to the points? I had lots of them saved for future changes or updates and our points have been taken away without mercy. I understand that the new system doesn’t support that kind of rewards, but I feel deep inside that we should have been rewarded in any way, shape or form for all those points we had. I don’t know, maybe we should have been given extra loot boxes or we could have chosen a skin of our preference? If something of that sort happens again, please take into consideration the time spent of your players.

• The prices for buying a loot box are too high. Maybe I am speaking too soon, but the thing is that I have been playing for 2 days and I have completed my daily quests (Which I’ll talk about later on, don’t worry) and each mission gave me 50 coins. The problem arises when I see that I actually need 300 coins to buy 1 loot box. If we are rewarded so little per day we are never going to have another chance of testing our luck with this new system. Think about it, assuming we play every day and we successfully complete the daily quests we’ll have only one attempt to open a loot box every 144 hours (6 days), that’s insane! This isn’t even a daily log reward system, you’re actually asking for active and concrete tasks, let us be rewarded more than that or greatly lower the prices, I for one value my time more than this, grant us that much dignity.

3.- Best Player / MVP: Allow me to say that I was blown the f*** away by this, I loved it. To be honest, I don’t have any particular issue or problem with this addition, but I’d like to make some notes and remarks regarding this subject.

• What exactly determines who’s the MVP? I’m just saying this because I feel like sometimes this is not accurate at all and I have come to the conclusion that the best player under the game’s logic is that player who has gotten more points than the rest of players in that same match. While I’m partially “ok” with that idea, I don’t think it’s fair at all. You see, I don’t know if that happens to more players but I often kill my enemies too fast when I’m hunting and that gives me 2 points, so in an hypothetical scenario where I have killed 3 players I would get 6 points but the numbers of points rewarded increases exponentially when the time passes, so the longer it takes you to kill a player the more points you get and if for example my team kills the last prop after 3 minutes he would be rewarded with 7 points and that will grant him better chances for getting the top score. This is a blatant contradiction, why are we rewarded for being bad at our “job”? It should be exactly the opposite, the faster you kill the more points you get.

-Reward the best player of the round. Yes, that’s it. This would actually solve the problem with the daily quest system I addressed earlier. I know you wanted to approach Overwatch’s style and you wanted to showoff… something, but there at the very least I can see the “play of the game” and what led that player to get to that moment. Here we get nothing from that “Best Player”, we don’t even know why that user is a best player. Just give us 10 or 25 coins per “best player” situation, or perhaps a chance to get a loot box directly? That would be awesome.

4.- EXP System: I literally don’t understand why this is here, but it is, so… ho…ray! (?) Now seriously, why is this here? What do we get for leveling up? It’s ok to see the number of times we leveled up, it actually has helped me out to catch the attention of those registered players who have played for a long time already and I can be more carefull whenever I see that lv 25 player chasing the entire room around, but besides that, what’s the point? I legitimately don’t get it. I mean, I get it, should show off someone’s progression in the game… but realistically, what progress can be made in the game? There’s nothing beside cosmetics. Whatever, I guess it doesn’t hurt anyone and some people actually like it for bragging purposes, so I guess it’s alright.

5.- New map: Wonderful, absolutely delighted with it. That was indeed a really good job. Now, for better and future map references, I’d like to point out some things that could be improved in order to achieve a better experience during the game.

• Try to not create rooms like this one below.

The reason behind it is quite simple, it’s location and the items it contains are totally disadvantageous. There’s nothing in that room, it’s a dead end. After so many games in that map and I still have not found a use and I’ve also never seen anyone hide in there, it’s a waste of space. It could have been designed better or it could have contained an item that gave an advantage to the props, anything really.

• Don’t add so much distance in the bathrooms.

Why? because it puts again the props in a disadvantage. From that far away, as a hunter, I can react so quickly in case there’s a prop disguised as a toilet that it’s not even fair. You know what could have been amazing? Instead of putting 2 bathrooms separated with the same model you could have created only 1 mega big bathroom with more items to use as camos.

6.- Misc. There are bugs to be found and fixed, we know this. The weapons should get a bit more of love. The props should have something to their advantage, right now the hunters have the upper hand and it’s easier to play. The rarity of some skins and poses should be tweaked, some are far more epic than others and their rarity seems to be switched. You have to, and I repeat, you have to add an ignore or mute command. Auto-balance should happen at the end of each round, not each game. Some hitboxes are broken. Latency problems are still there.

And last but not least, the award to the most innovating, beautiful, amazing and wonderful addition within this updade goes tooo…

(drumroll please)

That’s simply magnificent. Good job there, can’t wait for those aprox. 720 hours of continuous gameplay to get this pose. Bravo. +1 to this pose, much love, so wow.

4 Likes

I have this problem too,and me tell too using wall_hack and i dont understand what im doing wrong ???

1 Like

Game has this issue for a very long time.

1 Like

Well hello there, it’s me again, hur durrr.

I just recently had another chance at getting the sweet sweet stuff at dem loot boxes, but my luck was not on point and I got a duplicate item.

Now, I don’t actually have a problem with that since bad luck involving RNG is like the most normal thing in this whole universe. Howeeeveeer… I actually feel kind of insulted with the duplicate’s conversion to coins as this just raised even more questions and problems.

First and like I said previously, I actually support this kind of system where you reward your players based on pure luck and blah blah blah, stuff that I think I got across fairly well in my past post. But I supported it because I thought it was implemented differently. In a game like this, I totally expected and directly assumed that once you had an item, say, a skin, once you had a chance to open another loot box you could not get that reward again, thus causing you to always get something new and fresh. Since this is not what happened, I can’t help but feel that this is a big fail due to the super ultra mega hyper high cost of a single loot box, which brings me to my next point.

The direct conversion from a duplicate item to coins is too low. Let me elaborate on this point: I already explained in my previous post that to get a chance to open a loot box and test your luck would take 6 days of continuous and active gameplay fulfilling your random tasks non-stop. This consumes 144 hours of your life in due to it’s time-gate’d process. Now, I have completed that long and painful mission and I got literally scammed, since there’s no other word that can describe what the holy ducks happened with that thing. Giving me 15 coins achieves nothing, let me reiterate, it doesn’t actually and factually achieve anything. If anything, it leads me to believe you actually care for your players and this is a big fat trap. This is why: wasting 144 hours into a possibility* of getting something that I already had would actually waste 300 coins and give me in return 15 per common item (I assume, I’ll address this later too). Now, if that is true, I would have to fail and get a duplicate item 4 TIMES to get only 60 coins. I don’t know, I said I valued my time, didn’t I? I think I speak for every player when I say that this is not rewarding at all. It’s insane to assume that I would have to potentially have bad luck 4 times (which happens in a time span of 576 hours, aka 24 days) to “barely” reach the amount of coins of a daily quest which is as I said plenty of times before mega low considered the price of a single loot box. Why is this such a big problem? Why is this such a big deal? Because the established price is not variable, 300 coins requires at a minimum value 50 coins x6 to reach 300 and then open a loot box. with 15 coins you and I do nothing, with 30 you and I do nothing, with 45 you and I will cry in our tears and with 60 we will barely surpass our goal.

Solution? The easy solutions would be:

1.- Remove the duplicate system, which is what I already said that it is how I thought it was implemented beforehand.

2.- GREATLY increase the coins conversion, To be completely honest, small changes won’t fix this issue, 25 coins won’t be enough, 50 would be nice and fair but due to the flawed prices. More than 50 would be welcomed.

AND OH LORD ALMIGHTY AT LONG LAST, the end of my post. Don’t worry, my long critique is finally over, now it’s question time.

Do we get more coins rewarded if we get a duplicate from a legendary item? I have already complained enough about how bad the prices are, I want to think that I got my point across crystal clear so I don’t want to keep on repeating myself over and over. In case that’s true and we get more coins per legendary items let me tell you that a “fair” price would be no less than 100 coins, because I don’t know, holy cow, a duplicate of a legendary is mega frustrating and with 100 you still can’t do anything.

That’s all, I just want to point out that the game is nice, I’m staying for the funsies, not the the sweet goodies goodies. But for the love of whatever is supposed to give you love before you go to sleep every night, lower the goddamn prices, this is nothing but a big middle finger to the player’s faces and this had potential to be a good feature of the game, don’t throw it all away. And also, my intention here is not bashing the devs for the lols.

Anyway, have a good time hidin’ and killin’ and dyin’ or whatever you guys do these days I honestly don’t know anymore. I’ll come back to offer my point of views in the next update where they fix all the things I’ve listed previously, if that ever happens, that’s it. Hope you enjoy the game. okbyetoddles~~

1 Like

Is that u r u really that hihg level in overwatch

1 Like

653 currently and yeah xD

1 Like
Y8 Games