Hide Online

Please check game is working now.

1 Like

Are they going to be any new updates soon ? :slight_smile:

mine still not working

i have an internal:error problem please help

Can you please update soon? I love your game though and everything about it! I would just like bigger maps and more props! I hope you have a great day!
-Flash
P.S. Can you add Friends to it?

So also another note… Whenever I play a game for awhile it signs me out and then I have to sign back in… It pops up in the middle of my screen saying sign in! So could you please fix that? Thanks!
-Flash

It says failed to connect to the server. What should I do?

Is anyone playing rn

he didnt le me play

It wont let me play so help me to play it:confused:

error on startup:

Also, today i was not rewarded 100 coins for completing the daily tasks (two tasks with a 50 coin reward).

We are aware of this issue, thanks for reporting and dev is working on fixing it

Thank you for the prompt reply.

In meantime i managed to connect to the server, but it looks i lost some of the collectables and coins. It seems i’m missing around 200 coins, one pose and one hunter skin. Could you look into that as well?

EDIT: One avatar missing also.

Have you earned them in last 2 days ?

Hello Everyone,

Due to some database issue, we had to reset last 2 days progress to fix the game.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Y8 and Idnet Team.

1 Like

Ah, that explains it. I remember beeing a higher level also. :wink:

No inconvenience at all. Just keep up with good work. :wink:

2 Likes

Hey it’s Flash again!
I am logged into the Y8 website, and the game. Every few days or so, I play a game, and then it says I am logged out. I log in. Next round, I have to log in. It keeps happening! If you could help me I would be very happy!
-Flash

just press enter then enter to send and close the chat tab and done

its me again! i just want you to fix the log in problems co’z when i log in it logs out so because of this i almost delete my freaking account my question is this a torture an also fix the lag its like death your making to us please fix this fu**ing problem

(sorry for the bad word its because of the freakish lag!)

hey nekovampire, that is also my problem

Y8 Games