Hide Online

you good my names james
:sunglasses:

hey angelica my names james i think you are so beatiful
:star_struck::thinking::sunglasses::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

its not a dating website :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Be careful, that may be someone else imposing as someone so you can think it’s actually a girl

my screen is black. why is it black? can someone help me plz!

Got the same issue here, just checked

Thx but i already have a bf @12124323dfdfgdfg

thanks for the report.

1 Like

hi im evan in hide i cant play and i hate kalninja

everything is for you
for you
yoru wo akete

thats it i got the same thing

please check game should work now.

hi

1 Like

ankit im your biggest fan

I Can Play
!

After the problem from yesterday (grey screen) is fixed, it still doesn’t work: now game is loading until 90%, then there’s an error:

Tried different browsers and deleted browser cache, but doesn’t work.
Doesn’t work, when logged in at Y8 account.

This is quite strange:
I can play when NOT logged in at my Y8 account. In the game I see other players who are logged in and it seems to work for them. But when I log into my account (while playing), the game INSTANTLY stops and throws out this: “OOPS! Am error occured with the game server. Code: Unknown Error”

Hi, there was issue on our side and game should work normally now.

Thanks for the reports and patience! :blush:

2 Likes

The game is still don’t working when we log in our accounts, as a guest the game is perfectly fine, at least the grey screen from yesterday stoped…

[quote=“Nox, post:1531, topic:2710”]
Hi, there was issue on our side and game should work normally now.

Thanks for the reports and patience! :blush:[/quote]

I tested with Google Chrome, deleted browser cache, login data etc. and tried again. Unfortunately the problem still exists:

1. When I’m NOT logged in and load the game, it works well. But when I try to log in while playing, the game crashes instantly (game server, “Unknown Error”).
  2. I go to y8.com and log into my Y8 account. Then go to the game site (https://de.y8.com/games/hide_online). This time the game loads until 90% and crashes (same error message).

I think there’s still a problem between the game server and the login server of Y8. But not every user seems to have this problem, because when I play the game as guest I see other players who seem to be logged in.

Y8 Games