[Finished] $10,000 Y8 and id.net 1 Week Game Developer Contest!

A post was split to a new topic: [AS3] submitList not showing scores

Which ads you talk about? Can you share a screenshot, Madpuffers?

Thanks,
Zoki.

1 Like

Worked like a charm :wink:

For Sponsor in protection api,yeah you need to wait until game is uploaded on y8 network

It works! :smiley:

Thanks, guys!

3 Likes

Try to update flash player. 20.0.0.286 was bugged and in debug a lot of games on Kong were with the same error.

2 Likes

Hey guys, need your help. I uploaded a game on contest, but it doesn’t load, just stuck before the preloader… However, everything work nice when i launch local or from other host. Any ideas what it could be? Game is here: http://ru.y8.com/games/timeless_hero

1 Like

Maybe it needs to be reloaded, cause i was using Tor Browser to upload the game (submission form doesn’t appear normally somehow), but i don’t know how to do that. Pls help!

1 Like

I get the following error. Fix that and email us a new version. If you need a place to test files on the internet, please use http://upload.id.net

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable LevelManager__levelsTxt is not defined.
2 Likes

Sorry, I missed your question. Yes, that’s the correct email.

1 Like

Hi, Im going to submit a WebGL game made with Unity can I upload a html file with iframe pointing to my server or does it needs to be a zip with all the files?

Oh no I just though I had until 11:59pm my time (6pm here) now I notice there is only 52 minutes left T_T… I guess I’m not gonna make it

Thanks, just sent new file to idnet [at] webgroup-limited.com

1 Like

It would be best to email the files. I would try to get something submitted if possible!

1 Like

Well Im still working on Id.net integration, Ill see if I can get it working on time. I’ve sent 2 emails to that email and never got a reply btw.

OK great. Most of my coworkers are in Europe, they will send out response emails in the morning, to verify games are submitted or updated for these last entries.

1 Like

is that fine if game will be updated after timer ends?

If the game is already submitted, and your email is already registered, yes, there will be certain time for resolving any possible bugs of gameplay or similar.

Does that include game description? I was rushing to make sure my internet would upload the game in time and left the description + controls blank.

I’ve just sent my game to idnet at webgroup-limited.com
I hope I’m into the competition :smile:
I uploaded both unity3d and webgl version. What other info should i sent?
Thanks

Yes, things like that are ok to be updated. Forward the game to our email, and will be updated.

Thanks for participating and good luck!

We got your email, Beware, and we’ll process it as the other games. What other you could sent? Hm… A postcard from your town would be nice :smile:

Thanks for participating and Good Luck!

Y8 Games