Hi, I’m happy to announce that Y8 and id.net are having a game developer contest starting March 9th. It will last 1 week from the starting date. The rules are simple and fair too. Make a game, add 2 id.net features, submit the game to the jury. The jury will decide who the 5 winners are.
Contest Theme is finally revealed!!!
Time Travel, Portals, Easter.
Can you think of a game which can use one, two or all three keywords of the Contest theme? We bet in $10,000 that you can make various fancy things for our first game development contest!
Don’t forget The Rules:
- Contest Theme is mandatory. Pick one, two or all three themes to craft your own game.
- Implement at least 2 id.net Features before you compete for up to $5,000 cash prize!
- The contest is open for 7 full days. Afterwards, all entries are published live on Y8.com and evaluated for 7 days.
Read the id.net documentation at http://dev.id.net
The judging Criteria:
- Master the art of ID.net Features
- Gameplay Mechanism
- Player Engagement
- Creativity, Originality, Sound
Official Terms and Conditions
--------- Submit Entry ---------
Submit before March 16th, 2016 11.59 pm (GMT)
Games with a single file can use the form.
For multiple files, please zip them and email us.
The email is also on the Y8 Upload page.
--------- Game Review ---------
Now that games are submitted, it’s time to review them. In the following week of the contest, games will be made public on Y8 so that players and judges can review them. Note, ratings are not used for judging.
The winners will be announced around March 24th 2016 17:00