FFT Account Transfer FAQ

answer pls…

@insanehero

1 Like

Sorry @Markuss1 I didn’t get a notification of your new email until @Nox pinged my name here.
I will send you a PM with some questions about your account, if you can answer with enough detail then I will be able to help you recover access to your account.

help me I have an official fft account and I validate and I never accept use google chrome as a browser also try with mozilla firefox and it is not validated help me my FFT name is: damian12311 but forget my gmail

Hi @ranatak, I will send you a Private Message and discuss your account recovery with you there.

quanto tempo leva para verificar? pq ja passa de 5 minutos e nada acontece

fica um tempão e nada acontece

So I had made an official FFT account and I remember my account name and password but whenever I hit validate it just say Verifying and does nothing.

Sometimes it gets stuck on the verifying step, leave it for 5 minutes then restart the game and see if your account is available… it normally will be.
When that doesn’t work, sometimes you are really unlucky and start a transfer just when the database is being updated or something… in those cases trying again after 30 minutes will fix the problem.
If both of these things fail, let us know, hopefully we can do something to help.

It freezes on “verifying, please wait” what I should do?

Yea so I did that but it still is not working

@amorim @FireBeastsoul394 @Kirito_173 (and anyone else I might have missed).
The developer is currently looking into the transfer problem that seems to affect original FreefallTournament.com accounts only.
As far as I am aware Kongregate accounts should transfer ok (and I have tested this today and it worked fine for me).

IF you have a Kongregate account and you get stuck on verifying, and after a little while refresh the game and the account has not transferred, please get in touch on this thread and I will try to help you.
For those of you with FreefallTournament.com accounts, please be patient while the development team investigates (this has started today, but there’s no ETA for a fix yet).

Hi all users,

If you had an original account with FreeFall Tournament which was not started through Kongregate, you might have had some problems with the automatic account transfer recently.
The developers have identified the problem and have issued a fix. If you try that account transfer again it should now work properly (instead of getting stuck on ‘verifying’ and never completing).

If you try it again and it fails please let me know and send some details on what messages you got so I can feed it back to the developers.

Regards
@insanehero

I want to reset the PW to my old account so I can do all the linking and stuff, can you help me?

@Masked_Apollo id.net account passwords can always be recovered at https://www.id.net/accounts/password/new
We no longer offer recovery for lost passwords on old accounts which are not id.net.

We still offer manual transfer for people who have tried the automatic transfer (from non-id.net to id.net) and it has failed… To attempt the automatic transfer you will first need to remember your original password.

??

I will send you a PM @Tsemih61 however that error usually occurs when the Kongregate account details are incorrect. It will be faster for you if you try again and make sure that you get the username exactly right including upper and lower case characters.

I am Marshall Wallinside. I had all heroes and bomber full upgraded. After account transfer, i have my experience and only 10k z cash. I want to buy again the bomber, could you transfer me 8k z cash, pretty please…

That wasn’t after the update, ur xp and cash are removed because u glitched to get it.

i have all heroes in my old account. My name i Guest 567, i put the name ,it gives me the code ,
but it wont transfers

Y8 Games