FFT Account Transfer FAQ

hi @iamarber

I will send you a private message to get some details and then look into this problem.

@insanehero

i use two freefalltournament account id in one id.net and it bug. my one freefall tournament is bug it user name is longgod

what happened i didnā€™t play freefall tournament from a long time but i came back today and i only have gunner and scout and rank liet i had rank mar all characters and 2 skins on gunner ā€¦

Did u glitch to get that rank?

idk about any gitch ur saying about :confused:

is it because i didnā€™t play from long time
and i had 1.2k cash now i only have 443 or something

Hello, good morning, how can I recover my freefall account? It does not leave me and I forgot the email. The nickname is MATEUSZVTH

Hi @MATEUSZVTH

I will send you a Private Message asking for some additional details. If you can answer this message then I will try to help you to recover your account.

@insanehero

Itā€™s me the one and only master at tech, the one who controls the CP and the one to change the tide of a KOTH match.

Iā€™m using the steam version and i went to go and transfer my old account but apparently that button was not there, i didnā€™t bother checking for a guide like this before jumping into a match which may have removed it?

my old account was most likely AC_GLINT (usually the underscore is either a space or and x because some games donā€™t allow symbols) it was either G1 or 2 canā€™t remember but i do know i did have the jump pad requisition and the bastion tech skin.

if ya need anymore information do ask.

the transfer tool for steam is not ready yet

1 Like

I can name down all legit Marshals in this game and surely youā€™re not one in the list.

So I typed in my account, then it said transferring data then failed! no results help me please!

Hi @yigiteksi07

I will send you a Personal Message and we will try to get your account fixed.

@insanehero

HELP ME MY account tranferred previously pls my account is aygoren G5 Ä° LOST MY ACCOUNT PLEASE HELP

Hi @aygoren.alperen

I will send you a Personal message and we will see what we can do.

@insanehero

Kongregate Account Transfer: So I already placed the Secret Code on my Description but somehow after I validate and after my Account was verified a second one pops one saying ā€œFAILED: No Resultsā€ What does that mean?

can you please check if your profile is not private ?

if so please make it public for the time being.

2 Likes

I verified my account when transferring but it was stuck on transferring account please wait so I refreshed it but it did not transfer. Now when I try transferring it again it says I have already transfered my accountā€¦

1 Like

I will send you a Private Message to discuss this @adriansrn7

1 Like

Hey Ankitā€¦I have the same problemā€¦i canā€™t transfer my acc cuz it says that has already been transfered Name in game: Kingboos1 and the email: popstelian20@yahoo.comā€¦please help me :slight_smile:

1 Like
Y8 Games