FFT Account Transfer FAQ

@insanehero will check soon, hopefully on Monday sorry for delay :slight_smile:

@Ankit I sent a message to you please reply my message

Sending a private message to discuss the details @Animal123

Hi.

I am a long time FFT player and the good news is am coming back. My problem be that I cannot get my old Account back again (Transfer) and wondering, WHY.
I do not see the ’ Account Transfer ’ button

This be a new forum account, system not allowing me to ADD links (Picture)

One more thing, how to recover an old Y8 Forum Account too, i do not see either “Forgot Password” or any of such terms on the Log/Register page.

Thanks for reading n Help!

You say you do not see the “Account Transfer” button, this is not a known bug with the system.
I will send you a Private Message so you can attach a screenshot of what you see when you enter the settings page in your reply.

To recover an y8 account use the link here: https://www.id.net/accounts/password/new

Hey, I’m not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I’d like some help in recovering an account.
I know I’ve transferred the account already once sometime before, but I’ve completely forgot about the netid that i transferred it too.
I thought I knew what email i used for that netID, but apparently it was something else, and this right now is a new account.
When I try the transfer account, its says its already been transferred, so I still remember my old username and password. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, can you please email me all the info you remember of your old account but not the password.

Thanks.

1 Like

I haven’t been able to find your email, so I would like to know what it is. Or would a pm be fine too?
Thank you for your time.

Yes, just send private message on forum.

Can i get some help i had my account on freefal tournament and now it does’t work to transfer it ,it just says verifying, please wait

to tentando recuperar minha conta só que ta mais de 4 horas tentando encontrar e nada de achar…

Hi @Staracc

sometimes when it gets stuck on verifying it has worked any way and is only missing the final update message.
Please try to login via Steam and see if your account details have been restored.
I will also send you a Private Message so that you can contact me directly if the problem continues.

Regards
@insanehero

1 Like

Hey guys,

I haven’t played the game in a long while as in before commando release/ around the release of the bomber and im having trouble remembering the account details to transfer my account. I do believe I made one purchase and got the first time buyers pack maybe? The problem is I remember playing as nearly all the classes due to the free rotation so I couldn’t remember the exact specifics of the heroes that I owned.

I do remember that for quite a while I was MSg, so I may have finished off at anywhere between MSg and Lft

I usually have a set list of usernames/emails that I use so can I get into contact with someone who can help me out regarding this?

It may even have been the email I am using with this NetID, however I do not remember making said NetID, I didn’t even realise the login system had been changed until I saw I didn’t have my previous unlocks

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @chaoticeffect

We only recover accounts under certain limited circumstances now - I will send you a PM for details but you need at least the email address you used before we can get started. Please reply in the PM thread and not here.

Regards
@insanehero

1 Like

There is no transfer button on setting. any help?

Try restarting ur game

It gets stuck in “verifying”. I ve waiting like 40 min and nothing changed
any help?

@insanehero

1 Like

I will send you a Private Message so we can help you with this problem @bee2

i forgot my acc password how can i get it back

Y8 Games