FFT Account Transfer FAQ

@TheDarko14 thank you for the translation. Ok so you are saying there is another account which I was not able to find yet and that is the one you want to transfer. I will contact you now with a Private Message so we can share information and try to recover your account.

I try to transfer my Kongregate account butā€¦ is an infinite loading about Transferring Your Progress

Now i transferd my account i have the Money, but i had unlocked Blazer Tank Tech and Scout Hero, and now i have nothing unlocked D; pls No D;

Name of ur account?

Montegatto

@LeoPuzzone I have looked at the database and the original Kongregate account does not have anything unlocked either. Are you certain that the account ā€œmontegattoā€ is the right one (a lot of players have more than one account and it is easy to get them mixed up)?

uhmmm on kongregate i used that and i am sureā€¦ with offer i buyed a lot of themā€¦, i donā€™t think is another account, i had only one kongregate account

Private message sent to LeoPuzzone

Gets stuck hereā€¦
My kongregate username is jacksonbradley please give me my account back.

Im willing to mail message or prove in any way i can

Dont worry, we are working on the fix, weā€™ll keep you notified, otherwise you can message @insanehero privately for the manual transfer.

2 Likes

wish i knew how x.x

Hi @SEDoc

I have sent you a Private Message, please reply with the requested information and I will see what I can do about fixing your account.

Regards,
@insanehero

I accidentally overwrite my account

my old email are javier.diandra@gmail.com and the nick are novaldiandra

Hi @spinifer

I will send you a Private Message and we will try to help you.

Regards,
@insanehero

Hi! I tried to buy some slugs but the payment wasnt working. The payment page crashes before I can put my Subway giftcard number. What I did instead was I bought Kreds from Kongregate. Just when I paid, I found out that FFT isnt in Kong anymore? Is there anything you can do about this?

@bonnibelb Your question is being looked at by @Ankit but I recommend that you contact Kongregate accounts directly too. If the payment for kreds was recent enough, then it is possible they will be able to reverse it (we definitely cannot reverse that payment as it was not made to this company).

1 Like

Hi, I have an old account back around 2014-2015 that was lost. Do you guys by any chance record the passwords being used? If so, can you guys help me with my account? Itā€™s username is ryanshovelsā€¦ iā€™ll PM(if possible, iā€™m new to this website) if the email if necessaryā€¦ Thanks in advance!

~ Ryze/Ryan

Hi @Ryze420

We cannot recover old passwords because they are hashed and salted (heavily encrypted) to make it impossible for someone to steal them.
However we do have an old account recovery procedure, I will send you a Private Message and if you can answer the questions I ask then I will do my best to help you!

Regards
@insanehero

1 Like

hello, can you transfer my lost account nvan7102??

the email was saved at my laptop but it had a reboot

i hope can helpā€¦

Y8 Games