A way to defeat/annoy a hacker

Everyone knows that. But it’s the best solution for now until the hacks are patched.

2 Likes

Btw what plans are there for the webGL version?

All I will say is that the hacks will be patched in webgl version.

I haven’t seen any hackers in the webGL version.

Yup. Can’t wait to play hacker free.

Is there a webgl beta or just something where we can walk about a level available yet?

I think it’s still in the alpha version.

There is no beta version for now, devs working on it. But alpha is on y8.

Of course, you won’t see it since the WebGl isn’t live yet… you shouldn’t expect to see hacker in a beta phase of this. Even this hack tool they’re using it got released and became popular last year (took more than one year for 12Glitch13 to code and program it). I think the webgl can still be hacked but it’s not easy if it should be compared to how they were able to hack the current one. I guess when webgl gets released… after one year or two years… the hack team will also try to program another hack tool which will work on webgl so people shouldn’t rely on the webgl too much. it can still be defeated with people who are best in programing hacks.

You’re such a negative person lmao.

Since you always look at the bad side of the game, why tf are you still playing it? stop being so pessimistic.

1 Like

Ikr…

He isn’t playing.

How can someone talk about a game they don’t even play?

He is inactive for now. He did play before and half year hacked or so. Remember Teleklos?

Yeah, He was a hacker, right?

And refresher.

Gji=Teleklos :’)

How to annoy hackers : have more hack- like abilities than them but veil it as genuine attempts at combating them
Works preiity well for our Avengers

lol i wonder why there are no tank hackers, i only know one tank hacker. his/her name was motherteresa.

No, i play.

Y8 Games