A way to defeat/annoy a hacker

It’s not giving mega damage. U shot faster and mega dmg buffs ur damage. Which means that attack speed is changed. Not higher damage per hit.

the hyper-charger give the mega-damage, same as the pick up.

Nope.

nope how?

I explained up.

? what it gives is call mega-damage tho?

Mega damage is buffing ur damage per hit. As a number.

Hyper charge is making ur attack speed faster.

These are 2 different things.

Get hyper beamed by a tech. Then be blaster and press Q. repulsion field will be faster
. and its not mega dmg. it gives hero fast ability that’s why its HYPER CHARGE. charge the hero full of hyper

my icons and what it does must be bugged then.

:expressionless:, hyper charge heals players faster.
And blazer’s Q add a bit more damage capability to teammate players around it.

Uhm no. Mega dmg heals faster and u can’t hyper urself unless some other tech do it. And it counts as attack speed as well. Pulser shots double faster, but dmg per hit is not changed.

1 Like

Its so sad that these konghack users call themselves hackers…

U have no idea how many hackers I kicked and reported with word ‘Gamer’ in their names. If it wasn’t ironic and because of that funny, it would be sad x’D

3 Likes

also there are hackers with HACKER in their name :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, I have an account with hax in username just to troll. I only play with it when I feel really good that day, otherwise I don’t touch it.

I wonder why a player could get banned then he logs in another account, join the same map and then continue to hack. Repeating this same steps… everytime he/she gets banned, like really!!

That’s why I left this game for awhile…
No Justice.

1 Like

Thats a 3 step plan for most of the hackers in this game.

The bans are not a permanent fix, but it’s a better solution. Obviously the best solution is to patch all the hacks in general, but for now the bans is all we got. We know they make accounts, and we will keep banning them. We could’ve just left all those hackers roam around the game and not ban anyone like FRG did. Then you would see the full force of the hackers.

Be grateful that at least something is being done and we are still banning people everyday, rather than complaining and being ungrateful to the new people helping out. They’re here interacting with everyone and reading your suggestions, the least you can do is appreciate the things they’re doing now until the permanent fixes are done.

I am grateful, and i think our new devs are going to do a great job. Im just pointing out the fact that banning hackers isn’t the solution. And yeah i agree, altho banning them isn’t very effective it kinda helps.

Y8 Games