A way to defeat/annoy a hacker

So there are many hackers in FFT and I always wonder how to get rid of these hackers. Can anyone tell me how can I get rid of hackers? thx.

Use a tank, assassin, gunner if you want to kill a hacker, tank has his shield, assassin can confuse him and can go invisible, gunner can snipe him from a safe distance.

Thanks. this must beat a hacker :motorcycle:

lol i enjoy killing them with assassin and sniping them :slight_smile:

A valid advice I can give a report and then change room. Sometimes the classes not support the hack (eg, shockwave hack).

You can’t. Just report him and change rooms.

1 Like

So basically just quit? where’s the fun in that?

Do whatever floats your boat buddy.

Don’t listen to this guy ^ and get yourself banned.

notice you just put your arrow up means we shall not trust you because above you theres your comment. :slight_smile:

I actually had to delete the “upper” post, but yeah, now it’s like having Ryan talking to himself. Cute.

3 Likes

Um, no. Some other guy said some other inappropriate stuff and It was removed. Now I look crazy xD

1 Like

Lol this is good. people might get confused about the comment rja made not to listen to the upper comment :c

@mrocking or who ever this thread is intended for you can also just play as a Tech or Shocker (what ever strikes you fancy.) and place you mines in a spot you know the hacker will go (or is) all tho if the hacker is a Tech or Shocker other could confuse it with you, because most hacker are Techs or Shocker now, witch has helped destroy the good name of Tech (if you don’t know what the hyper-charge is, well don’t play Tech.)

Guys, there are two different versions of hacking… the normal/basic one is what these kids are using daily but the other one they stay in their base but they’re able to attack / shoot anyone outside their base…

ye right. a guy killed me in space station when I was chillin at base

no other way around… @Gjipie saying that can attack you wile in there base of the team there in, tho the other one does happen, manly lag tho.

What hyper got to do with hackers?

ik what hyper charge is,. its in repair beam when it reaches 100% press R and near hero will get fast ability for example repulsion field will be faster .

no the hyper-charge will give out the mage-damage to team that are binge repaired at time of pressing R,

Y8 Games