A way to defeat/annoy a hacker

so your teleklos?

What is Teleklos, when was the last time you saw that name or that guy in-game?

no i thought teleklos is your IGN ( in game name)

well gjipie I discovered your IGN lol. it must be Teleklos cuz andrea said GJI=Teleklos which gives me the thinking your IGN is teleklos

I don’t know but if you were judging per what i did said then you’re wrong… at some point I was saying the positive of webgl and the negative of webgl…

it’s positive is like, it is extremely hard to hack/use those type of tools against it because of the upgrade they have done and the time they did took when programming that feature/software which gaming studio are using to create their games.

And if you really are a gamer you’d understand easily… these days any upgrade which it comes/gets released, people try to find it’s illegal way of it to abuse the newly upgraded softwares/programs. That was my main point not necessarily thinking of the negative of webgl.

So, just because a guy said Gji= Teleklos then that means am a teleklos? LOL :grinning: You didn’t even try to answer the question… do you want me to ask again? When was the last time you met the guy call Teleklos in-game

did u just say andrea is a guy?

I put it to you… When was the last time you met the guy called Teleklos in-game or whatever the name is

Oh, i guess i must have been blinded by your negativity.

1 Like

i never met teleklos

1 Like

Good for you. He was a hacker and a refresher, tbh i don’t think Gjipie is Telekos tho.

And about this question you were asking, who is andrea?

1 Like

He is haha. 101% sure.

He was banned permanently, that’s why.

Hm coughs

need a doctor to stop coughing?

Oooooo burned.

Masa, go call that “Doctor” you’re referring to… I’ma wi8 for you here… be fast zir.

I dey not want no logics here pls

are u coughing?

1 Like

To defeat a hacker is not to easy man I never can defeat
If you guys have any idea so please share over here

Already shared my idea^, did you read any of the posts in this topic?

Y8 Games