Who Eats Or Drinks While Gaming?

Is it better not to eat while playing on a phone, desktop, or laptop? (Since I have to use both hands while gaming on the phone, I don’t eat anything sticky)

What do you usually consume, if any?

Have you ever made a mess, or choked during an exciting or difficult part of a game?

9 Likes

I don’t eat while playing, never.

2 Likes

It distracts me, to be honest.

3 Likes

@Giorgio, I gave you 5 stars for the 0 kilometres/second screenshot of the rocket starting to separate from its shuttle. That’s for giving two replies :slightly_smiling_face: A proposito, sei troppo giovane per categorizzarti, anche in modo incoerente in entrambi i tuoi profili, e dirlo alle persone. Chi se ne frega? Non voglio o non ho bisogno di sapere. Prestare troppa attenzione alla forte minoranza che grida online può rendere un ragazzo depresso

2 Likes

I was about to comment "who doesn’t? " :thinking:

2 Likes

That is right, no oily, no sticky, no wet food… but still feels like a pro eating with one hand while playing with the other, that’s what I do (with a piece of tissue next to me of course :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, for emergency cleaning).

3 Likes

Hello @Gin30,
Tissues, yes! I’ve recently found them useful when I ate a wrap that unexpectedly leaked sauce down my free hand :blush: But I only eat occasionally when using the mouse for certain non-stressful games.
Instead, I usually have coffee at a safe distance to sip when I pause a game
I do know of some male gamers who can wolf down McDonald’s while playing on their huge screens! Oh, their loud burps!

3 Likes

Sometimes I eat some jellybeans or gummy bears while playing ROBLOX because it gives me a lot of energy.
I know,I know…

5 Likes

I LOVE THE ROBLOX :grin:

2 Likes

Me too lol

2 Likes

no you cant do too many things at the same time
if your eating just focus on that

4 Likes

Yes :grin:

1 Like

No, but mostly because I don’t snack much. I can take a break from gaming to eat a meal. I constantly drink soda while gaming, though.

5 Likes

If I don’t eat, my enjoyment for the game lowers, beside, eating refreshes my energy to play better!

6 Likes

Chips is a favorite of mine for any type of gaming pc,console,mobile you know the basic stuff.and anytime a cutscene or just nothing really going on or i expect nothing to happen i’m usually just good eating or drinking,i just wipe my hands off and get right back to it.

3 Likes

Same :hamburger:

1 Like

ja jedem nešto što nije masno ili ljepljivo. :+1:t2: jedem čips jer mi on daje energiju za dalje

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to @UmmTeejay, @Pobjednica, and @djdookie. Thanks for contributing and making this interesting. Yes, I agree that energy from food or drinks are needed for most games @Gin30 and @Pobjednica. Wow, many of you here, including @Teo2, @NamelessDrifter, and @Giorgio etc. have shared good reasons why you do or don’t eat and/or drink during a game

4 Likes

not me

1 Like

because if my hands are not clean, my mouse will also be unclean then i would need to wash my hands and clean my mouse or my phone

2 Likes
Y8 Games