What FFT Could Have Been (and What It Could Be)

Ahhh… Man, If the devs just listened to the community as much as Valve with TF2… :confounded: it would be much better…

1 Like

Such as?

1 Like

Bruh…can you not see the changes made? Did we not recommend changes? Did we not suggest? Did we not point out what could have improved?

They’re listening to us. What you said has no justification tbh. They’ve been trying to keep up with our demands, time is what they need, it’ll take a while but yeah

2 Likes

I really don’t understand either, ppl complained on lag and devs went full focus on it. With many other things to fix in background. He seems like a fresh player, so might be confusing for someone to understand how we played FFT without any update in 2+ years xD

1 Like

Lmao yeah…those years are just memories now :joy:

1 Like

[quote=“Bobbysocks, post:40, topic:5409”]
The point I was making is that the lack of hackers in the game now is still a massive improvement.

It’s only an improvement to those who can play this game without lag. So, like, .01% of this game. Also, a playable game with hackers > an unplayble game without hackers.

This game is in a weird spot though. For a f2p browser game, it requires you to have an amazing setup to successfully play a full match.

I don’t see how game was playable with 4 hackers per room?

I don’t see how is my PC amazing setup.

Edit by Ankit.

Please no more cost discussion of your PC here

1 Like

if the game enters steam I will not be able to play it because I don’t have a credit card
but you are still free to put on steam (no one can stop this)
don’t change your mind because of me its your choice
free or not you pick the game future

1 Like

doesn’t matter if the game ever go to steam or not but it will always be available on y8.com for free to play :slight_smile:

we know lot of our players who loves to play games dont have credit cards and we dont want them to stop playing their favorite games.

3 Likes

thx ankit :cat:

1 Like

good

Making FFT a downloadable game on Steam doesn’t mean you have to make it a purchasable game, you can make it free to play. Honestly, i don’t think anyone would drop a few bucks just to play a partially dead game. keep in mind that Steam won’t make FFT a big hit, or even a relatively big hit, it needs more advertisement wich would attract more players.

Honestly,its a really fun game
It just has a few bugs here and there
:grinning:

Whoa. I was crazy salty.
It’s on steam now, though, so good fuckin job, devs. I bought it and it looks great. Hopefully something happens with it on steam.
Sorry to everyone who read this thread. I was young and stupid. The nostalgia is real. I can’t believe I ever cared about a game this much but damn, take me back. I’ve grown up a ton and now it’s all college applications and trying to make money and stuff; looking back on these posts is like looking at a different person. It’s actually hilarious how many people in this thread were equally immature, though, hahah. I don’t think i’m ever going to find such a great game with such a small playerbase again. Extreme toxicity at times, and actual friends.
Love you, guys.

2 Likes

Welcome back, Glad to know, Good luck for college :slight_smile:
Do let me know when you’re playing , also are you in Discord?

btw who are you blade47?

Y8 Games