What FFT Could Have Been (and What It Could Be)

Andrea you dont need to reply or defend anyone, no point throwing stones in the air.

Hehe I dont vote, but posted in my comment :slight_smile:

@Ankit
You can reply to more than one people with only one comment.

I can’t put my finger on your reply to blade though, not gonna touch it.

yes I can but I wants to highlight it. also first was the reply to Blade, 2nd was a msg Andrea and 3rd for Butter (kinda joke) so it had to be in a different post.

I honestly have no idea what you meant. All I know is that it was wrongfully directed at me. I was talking to Andrea about the dev thing. I was referring to how she acts superior whenever I talk about FFT with her. Nothing to do with you, Ankit. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I actually think you completely misread what I posted anyway. I’m sorry I’ve been a dick to the devs. It’s mostly directed at Andrea, though. Seriously, though. Talk to your community and ask them what they want once in a while. Andrea definitely shouldn’t speak for all of us.

Ayy the anger in these posts.

1 Like

But Andrea is not a developer and I think whole FFT community know this.

She is just trying to help everyone out to understand the situation not sure why everyone takes it wrong, she can easily ignore and move on.[quote=“Blade47, post:26, topic:5409”]
Talk to your community and ask them what they want once in a while.
[/quote]

Not sure again who is telling you that im not talking or replying to community, you can ask anyone including @Rja12 if I’m replying it or not but yeah I cant reply same question 50 times and one have to search old threads before asking again.[quote=“Blade47, post:26, topic:5409”]
Andrea definitely shouldn’t speak for all of us.
[/quote]

Not sure to understand how Andrea is speaking for all of you.

guys please stop blaming Andrea for nothing.

I get your point but that’s completely irrelevant right now.[quote=“Ankit, post:5, topic:5409”]
I have already given reply to all those questions in other posts of the forum, feel free to search them.
[/quote]

You still haven’t answered my question about .exe tbh

Exe is not going to happen any time soon, hope you have your answer now :slight_smile:

and not sure if you read or not but I have posted long back we might go steam one day but not now.

Lol, no I was just wondering why you’re not going the .exe route. Not gonna argue it, since I know you’re dead set against it.

you literally have no idea what I’m talking about smh

ago 3 moths i asked the freefall stalone version

I think you should have a little patience @Blade47 . I’ve been playing this game for years now and although it’s been frustrating adapting to the lower performance issues since Kongregate, the game is returning to same level it was at before, particularly with the latest update.
Not to mention there are NO hackers! Do you even remember how pointless the game was when it was full of hackers?!
I think the way everything’s going at the moment is fine, perhaps you should have some consideration for how much work is being put into the game and stop complaining so much.

5 Likes

way to go booby! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He didn’t play in period of hackers, that’s why. Still nothing is worse than that tbh.

Game is now smooth as hell for me, after Joll did that reboot, when we reply on ur messages Bobby. Was really surprised and felt like im playing in web player. Weird part is how I played on Chrome and in US was like ‘what the hell’.

1 Like

Good to hear people are getting it to run smooth after the last update, i may have to try it out again later and transfer my account

1 Like

Personally, I played FFT everyday and still had fun in the hacker era. It was frustrating but I enjoyed finding a small room and playing fun games with my friends. Now with a hacker free game, I don’t play at all anymore because of the performance issues with the game.

Well, some of us have played this game for years and years so you should be able to understand our frustration that we can’t play a game that we loved anymore.[quote=“Dea83, post:36, topic:5409”]
He didn’t play in period of hackers, that’s why.
[/quote]

He was not super active, but Blade did play every now and then so I’m sure he was aware of how the game was at that time.

Anyways I would just like to say good job to the devs. I just played for about 3 minutes and the game is much smoother than before. It’s still not at the point where I would play it often again, but it’s much much better. Keep up the good work. Hopefully some day my friends and I can come back to this game regularly. If it’s 100% smooth again maybe I can snipe with this scrub xD @Belisaurius11

5 Likes

Glad to know its smoother for you now, thanks for the positive feedback.

2 Likes

The point I was making is that the lack of hackers in the game now is still a massive improvement.[quote=“Rja12, post:38, topic:5409”]
Well, some of us have played this game for years and years so you should be able to understand our frustration that we can’t play a game that we loved anymore.
[/quote]

I may not have played for as long as you but I’ve still been playing for years and I did say “it’s been frustrating adapting to the lower performance issues” but complaining about it isn’t going to make changes happen any faster.

The original point I was trying to make is that improvements have been, and are being, made to the game and that people like @Blade47 should have consideration and maybe show a little gratitude instead of constantly complaining which accomplishes nothing.
Not totally sure why you’re disagreeing with me about this as we seem to be on the same page?

3 Likes

He didn’t play, unless we count how he logged in 1-2 times. I am talking about actual players who supported game and played minimum 2 days in week, even next to hackers.

2 Likes
Y8 Games