The WebGL version is completely unplayable

That is understandable, game without lag is most enjoyable to play. But I am telling u that game got reduced lag, 3 days ago (and before that it was updated few times to reduce lag). There is not much things to cut off. Like look at Shuttle. What dev can delete in it to make it smooth? Base, ship, that 3 boxes on ground? Beli asked a while ago why room isn’t 8v8 anymore and as much I would like it to be 8v8, it is impossible because lag would be massive <— so that was one of options to reduce lag. Delay from server is another thing and that is material to work on for next improvements.
If there is option for it to be even less laggy/heavy, devs will do it for sure.

TEST:

Can all update their Chrome and FF to latest version, then Relaunch the browser, and try FFT and see if game runs better than before ?

Try game on both Firefox and Chrome and see which one is better.

Close all other heavy applications and other browsers & tabs when testing out. Just open just 1 instance of FFT at a time.

Update Firefox instructions: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en1

Update Chrome instructions: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95414?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en1

Hello ! , I do not know if I just happened to me or now when I change my weapon in full progress, I look down or any direction making it difficult to focus on the enemy.
thanks ,I hope you help

Did you faced the issue in Chrome ? Chrome has a similar issue when using mouse scroll for changing weapons, hereby camera is moved to some random direction.

How can I solve it?

We have reported to Chrome and they will look into it, but they dont have any ETA yet.
You could use Keys 1,2,3 meanwhile.

Oh well thanks, I’ll try, it’s hard for me: p

@Nox helloooooo

2 Likes

Hi xD

1 Like

its not a chat -.-
its a topic

OoK. So internet reset, back to high speeds and testing FFT on updated Firefox.

I would like to report, that my character on several occasions, moved without me pushing any buttons.
Then there were moments, when none of the buttons worked at all, except for shift which made me move sideways?
Certain game events such as deaths, and character approaches, are still problematic.
For example…
While I’m shooting at someone who is shooting at me, it is almost as though that character freezes as I stop taking damage from being shot at. They too stop taking damage from me. Moments later, surprise surprise, the character is dead, and I’m being shot at by someone who is standing right next to me that I neither heard nor saw approach, and my life bar goes from full to empty in a second like an insta-death because I focused an extra couple seconds shooting at an already dead player, while being killed without any notification.

Is this lag? It couldn’t be an internet problem on my end, My DL is 20mbs per second while my UL is around 9mbps. I know you’re still working on it. Hopefully this stuff will be fixed. :slight_smile:

Hi, Yes, we are doing some server updates & fixes, which lead to delay of responses from servers, this is not lag, but delayed responses.

I said it in patch notes, but u might missed, FFT works better on Chrome now.

1 Like

I’ll give it a try on chrome :slight_smile:
Is 1.04 the latest beta, or is their a newer one?

1 Like

This laggy **** is a joke…
My High-end computer can’t even get 20 FPS.
It was a such smooth genius masterpiece game, I feel so sad.
Before this WebGL thing, we only have to figure out how to get green ping,
then laggy problem is fixed.
Now it feel like I play this game with a 486 computer :frowning:

this happens to me while I play, if it does not turn gray and the game closes, what do I do?

@insanehero

Y8 Games