The WebGL version is completely unplayable

I have a good gaming PC and have no trouble running modern games. I can’t even get 30 FPS on the WebGL version and every game across all servers is far laggier than it was in the past.

I don’t need to explain why FPS and low lag are extremely important in a shooter.

Please bring back the Unity version. I don’t care if it’s unsupported, at least it works.

6 Likes

It is unplayable and extremely annoying. Webplayer isn’t coming back though and there’s no way it ever will since it’s essentially been shut down on every single browser. My suggestion was for them to make it a downloadable game which would have been easier to do than WebGL, but for some reason they don’t want to do that. Btw nice to see you again.

3 Likes

I agree, which is why I stopped playing months ago. Maybe In the future FFT will get to a place where it’s perfectly playable again.

1 Like

Hi,

please wait for web assembly build.

our developers are working on it.

Todo, did u try on Chrome or Firefox?
Because I really don’t go under 50 fps on FF.

Does that mean the game will be downloadable since Web Assembly uses binary format which makes bundles smaller size?

in your browser only :wink:

?

I assume that’s a no?

1 Like

yeah we are focused on webgl only for now.

exe version might come but not anytime soon.

Yeah, I was just burned twice without seeing any flames, warped half the field over and blew up on a mine because of the choppy gameplay. When it says I’ve killed someone, I see them continue to move and shooting for a few moments (after) I get the message, and then they drop. Hopefully this will be fixed.

1 Like

Thats delay - not lag and I explained it at least 5 times already. Think is is unity problem and to make it better for fft we need to wait on unity.

I tried Firefox, Chrome and Explorer (“Edge”) on 3 different computers

On all 3 (computers and browsers) I get like 15 FPS at best, the game is shaky, everything stutters, and there is massive lag no matter what server I pick

4 Likes

Gonna go on today and see how it is because I haven’t played in months. I’ll let you guys know what my fps is and if it’s smooth or not.

1 Like

Try on both browsers and see is it making any difference, even a tiny one?

No its not

Dont think so :confused:

Dang I tested it more than once and had over 50 fps in FF and in Chrome around 40.

Can u explain what sort of lag u faced?

not much to explain about low FPS, its not something you explain you just know its bad. Like when TV used to be in standard definition adn we thought the graphics were fine but now that HD on tv has been standard for like 8 years you go back and you say wait this shit is actually awful how did we ever think this was okay. Same as when you played halo back on the xbox and you thought the graphics were amazing thn you go back and yea its still a great game but the graphics are pretty cut and boxy.

1 Like

this is pretty funny tbh, Toads a high key savage.

Actually lag is visiable and still many players can’t make a difference between lag and delay, that’s why I asked what exactly lagged and is there a certain map where lag was more intense.

Y8 Games