Suggestions

FreeFall Tournament should be on dicd right now…so people who want play on controller just go ahead but what Dea83 said is the right one…

How about this suggestion?
Make the upgrades worth it again, make them actually do something usefull

Almost everyone wants the old upgrade system back. I miss my blazer with +19.5 thrust. :open_mouth:

Also, how about adding unlockable/purchasable (w/zcash or slugs) unique perks in this game, maximum of 3 can be equipped. I have alot of ideas XD: (Effect doesn’t stack)

1.) Power over rps: Increase Railgun damage by 30% but increase its cooldown by 20%.
2.) Pole Blades: Increase the range of Saber/Knives
3.) DemoMan: Increase the maximum bomb slot by 1
4.) Evade Attack: 10% chance to ignore damage
5.) S-Killer: -10% cooldown to all abilities

6.) Jack of all Trades: +5% to all stats
7.) Passive Stun: 1% chance to stun
8.) FFT in Space: Anti-gravity (50%)
9.) Life Steal: 300 hp heal everytime you get a kill.
10.) Armor over Body: +1000 shield but -1500 hp

11.) Time is Gold: -5 second respawn countdown
12.) Make them Late: +5 second respawn to killed enemies
13.) Extra Shield: No extra damage taken when shield is depleted
14.) DemoMaster: 25% chance to refill a bomb (+1) every time you get a kill.
15.) 1 shot 1 kill: 10% to instakill a target with “zero speed” (Headshot: for railgun)

16: Heart is Gold: +1000hp from health bubbles.
17.) Glass Cannon: Play with no shield but +50% damage and +5% chance for critical.
18.) Triggered: Release explosive wave that repels and knocks enemies around you when shield is down.
19.) Fruit Ninja: Double slash move is unlocked (Only when Double slash is removed)
20.) ** Elemental Armor**: Decrease burn and poison damage taken by 25%, and maximum stack taken is decreased by 7.

21.) DoTer: +3 max Dot Stack (For Assassin and Blazer ofc)
22.) Antinstakill pill: Immune to assassin’s Catalyze Toxins but increase poison damage taken by 10%
23.) Atomic Missile +100% blast radius for rocket launcher/grenade launcher but +10% cooldown time for rocket and -10% rps for grenade launcher.
24.) Predator Missile: Removes inability for Blaster to lock-on with missiles, instead, missile follows mouse pointer, +250% damage, +50% blast radius and 100% chance to knock target. However cooldown is 10 seconds.
25.) Bullet Hell: Inability to lock-on target but increase damage by 100%, decrease weapon cooldown by 50%, and increase rps by 20%.

26.) Sadistic Brat: Enemies killed will die in a violent way, body scattered/ getting beheaded/sliced. (No blood ofc)
27.) Suicide Bomber: -50% shield but release a heavy explosion wave that deals major damage (1000-2000 damage) and stun when killed.
28.) Pen3trat: Play without shield but ignore your target’s armor/shield.

1 Like

I love this

we all know that if you want a hero you must buyit first
and when we come to buying the heroes we see that accually the heroes price are a bit much
so if you could make the prices a bit lower or like do a sales that will be good idea

we are already discussing about it.

1 Like

Prices are pretty fair. And 30 days of cash boost is lowest price I’ve seen in some game, these costs 10$+ usually. Here how much, 2$ lol?

we never seen a hero using pistols exept bomber
so it will be nice to add pistols to the game
and what is this medals thing and whene it will available?

so we all know that we can buy skins and buy heroes and upgrades but what about buying new weapons buying equipment
buying skills buying new colors to the hero changing colors and something i think no one thinked about is levels
i mean every time you kill and assist like your hero level up something like this will be epic and and like costumazing the weapon peaces and the armor and like ornaments will be the nicest thing ever

Dude relax,what’s to rush?
We all know that…well maybe some of the not…

Hmmm,it still on process way…just need to wait for that before it will released

wait?
am waiting for it from 2015 how much i need to wait yet

Until it will released…:wink:

Medal system is from FRG and for now we didn’t discuss about it. But would be nice to add it.

1 Like

i would love to see something like(dont judge me that’s first time i use photo shop)

every time we win a match we got maxiumam 100 z-cash and 10 exp exept we you use boost you 20exp and 200 z-cash
and i accaully think that it must be 15 exp insted of 10 and 150z-cash insted of 100 like this i think it will be good

Nah.

Don’t spend on upgardes and u gonna have tones of cash for buying heroes. And u get 15 xp on Space Station map.

Please please please no. The game will definitely become pay2win if that happens. The reason the old upgrade system was scratched was for that exact reason. Sure make upgrades useful but please not as OP as they were back then.

Full what was it called, agility or something, its basically the equivalent of reactors now, helps with cooldowns, i think it may have been attackspeed not CDR either way +5 with all of that was great

???

The money system is fine :expressionless:

1 Like
Y8 Games