🔪 Slice Rush! Which fruit do you like to slice the most?

slice-rush

https://forum.y8.com/uploads/default/original/2X/b/bb8dc7191e6ac20de2f24a40e1d7b6d590d81e5c.jpeg bts I like bts wow wow wow

wow

i’m new here can we be friends?

bte bts I like bts:tada::tada::tada:

maybe idk?!

I love bts

fr

I like Blueface

where kim taehyung and you idol bts ?

what does that mean?

no

me to

Lol O_O

Melon and Banana

Would you like to be my friend​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::persevere:

Wow wow wow wow super owesome :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::nerd_face::nerd_face:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sweat_smile::innocent:

hah

Hey girl :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::heart_eyes::sunglasses::slightly_smiling_face::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished: