🔪 Slice Rush! Which fruit do you like to slice the most?

I am sorry my phone has a problem sorry

Sorry

1 Like

okay

2 Likes

Hey​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

what hah :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

what is inconet

Do you mean innocent? I don’t understand please reply yi me right now please​:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

I did not find it​:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Helo SkyStar12 Time passed, I did not talk to you what was wrong :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

2 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:
hola

:grinning:

a mi me gusta bts
los amo a tpsp de bts :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

pr :akari::sweat_smile:

1 Like

OMG, @son_Goku
Actually, that’s my old account.
I kinda forgot my password, so I had to create a new account. It’s still me though, SkyStar12, and I forgive you. It’s in the past anyway :slight_smile:

Welcome back, companion of the struggle

this seem fun! :relaxed:

:star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

ممكن تتحدثوا بالغة العربية :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

no

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Y8 Games